User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I like to be with people once I actually AM with them, and if stuck at home all day I end up getting bored about evening time and go grociery shopping (I think that's more related to being bored with being in one place for too long), but I don't really actively seek people out.

I work with people all day long with no time for myself- by the time I get off work I can't wait to get home and NOT see anyone else. For instance, it's Saturday night and I'm sitting at home with some beer and a movie. I was invited out by a couple of people but turned it down.

I actually ENJOY alone time a lot and always end up like getting away after I'm with people for a while
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

when i'm alone too long, i search people out. then immediately regret it.

i've got to get a more entertaining bunch of go-to people.

uh. no offense.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    when i'm alone too long, i search people out. then immediately regret it.

i've got to get a more entertaining bunch of go-to people.

uh. no offense.
    That was awesome.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    That was awesome.
    And so frickkin' T. .
    For Sure!

I$: xNTP, 5w4, Aries, and so damn sexy you'd scream and cry.

MBTI
    ENTP

I hate being forced to be alone. But, I also hate being around boring people. Consequently I'm constantly hunting for interesting people to collect like wild butterflies.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Consequently I'm constantly hunting for interesting people to collect like wild butterflies.
    That sounds like the point (it's not about absolutely liking being alone, it's about being somewhat demanding with the kind of people you spend time), so maybe we should rewrite the original conflict as whether you are able of spending time on your own, maybe in that insane Qre:us way , or if you are just some kind of "people junkie".

As it is not negative to have a preference (prefer being alone or not), I'm not sure it is excessively good for someone to just not be able of being alone, I don't know... I have to take at least two-hour long train trips a week how'd you do that? xD

And from where do you get the energy when returning from work/class?
    For Sure!

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Isy View Post
    That sounds like the point (it's not about absolutely liking being alone, it's about being somewhat demanding with the kind of people you spend time), so maybe we should rewrite the original conflict as whether you are able of spending time on your own, maybe in that insane Qre:us way , or if you are just some kind of "people junkie".

As it is not negative to have a preference (prefer being alone or not), I'm not sure it is excessively good for someone to just not be able of being alone, I don't know... I have to take at least two-hour long train trips a week how'd you do that? xD

And from where do you get the energy when returning from work/class?
    what the hell did you just say?
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I think the thing with me is that I get bored easily. It's more easy for me to get bored by myself, but being with people doesn't always help either. There are a lot of boring people out there. All things being equal I'd rather be with a group though.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Isy View Post
    Hi there, first post here.

I have a problem with that too, maybe your opposite (mtaclof). It appears to me that I am clearly an INTP -the description of the type matches the best with how I get things done- except for that kind of things: Hell yes I enjoy being alone (when I am able to do something interesting), but I also enjoy, and a lot, the company of others.

Mainly I enjoy them listening to me, so that would cross the line to ENTP mood, but I also enjoy the speeches of others, their jokes, socializing in small groups maybe.

But just as SUPER said, other people's stupidity hits me like a punch in the face: I feel frickin identified with what you said.

How does the alone or non-alone function express herself in NTP types? Aaah, more questions than answers, people!

Thanks.
    I identify with some of what you said--but not all of it.

I don't mind time alone either. I like to be alone to work on my pet projects, relax, play video games etc. If I have a whole day off, though, I can't stand being alone the whole time. If I must be alone I will talk on the phone or on the 'net.

Stupidity doesn't always bug me. Stupidity can be hilarious. If I was bothered by stupidity I'd be a total recluse.

Stupidity DOES bug me when people act like they know what they're talking about in one of my subjects of interest (usually S types talking about computers). Also bugs me when they need me to downgrade my vocabulary. Luckily I don't hang out with that kind of "people."
    "Whoever stands on the highest mountains laughs at all tragic plays and tragic seriousness." ~Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by TheJimbo View Post
    Stupidity doesn't always bug me. Stupidity can be hilarious. If I was bothered by stupidity I'd be a total recluse.

Stupidity DOES bug me when people act like they know what they're talking about in one of my subjects of interest (usually S types talking about computers). Also bugs me when they need me to downgrade my vocabulary. Luckily I don't hang out with that kind of "people."
    Yes, now I see that topic had to be explained more, and I must admit Stupidity can be hilarious xD! I consider being stupid being not able to understand when you are under control of your own feelings and that makes you annoying, or even pathetic, especially when, maybe suspecting you are not acting correctly you become more aggressive.

I don't know if I am explaining it well, sometimes I have hard times speaking in English... :p

I talk about people who exagerates everything that happens to them, who takes everything personally, who doesn't know why they have the opinion they have or who only have like 2 subjects of conversation and I doubt if it hurts when they change between them.

More or less.
    For Sure!