User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Thread: ENTP men

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Ok I see, if that story wasnt that sad, I would have given you the advice: do it like my INFJ does it, if something bothers you emotionally dont let it flow, become a master of the situation and crush the entp in an instant, he will be your loyal slave till the day you die.

But this is sad, therefore I wont say it and just end with "somedays you are the dog and somedays you are the hydrant" (what can be ignored cause I am totally drunk) -.-

dude i am totally not sad as I have an INTP guy who digs me. I mean in a totally noncommitted fun way, but at least he is single, likes ME, and isnt a fucking nutcase. He likes my brain and my NF crazies. And he is actually smarter anf funnier than the entp tard anyways.

I am a bit pissed but the entp argument thread was the real clincher. Bastard wont debate me. Which means he isnt showing me what he really is so is not worth wasting time on. I could crush said entp, however I am trying to tone down the anrgy Te and make happy with Fi, cause its my puppy. eh, fuck him, cause when he finally burns everyone around him he will be all alone.

beside the INTP was so sweet and kissable and he spoons. He's my tardaeshow boyfriend.

(I am drinking too. red wine. what are u drinking?)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

He wont debate you ? How dares he

But you are happy and thats all that counts ! Beer of course ! xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    He wont debate you ? How dares he

But you are happy and thats all that counts ! Beer of course ! xD
    the only good entps are the debatable ones cuase the others all suck. I mean whats a good arugument without an argument.

I so wub the entps, cuase they make my brain tingle with all thier arguments. woo hoo tingles.

I am drinking thisa red wine from italy. I am only on the third glass but it is awesome. cant find alOH contect but the topsoil is clay.

what type of beer? see through beers are effin weak...

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Pils, got like 5,6% but I am not drinking to get drunk.

See debate is ok. But if you debate with me, you go very deep into your feeling world and I am drawn into it aswell. But I have not nearly as much experience in this realm as you have, therefore I really have to drop my guard to talk to you. If I drop my guard though, I will get caught in the situation and adapt and get depressed.

Bottom line, to debate with ENFP depresses me. I am sorry it is that way but its just fact. Maybe thats why too, your entp tries too bullshit you all the time and to keep you on a distance.

To me there is a formal line in which a discussion is conducted. I dont share my innermost feelings with people on first dates. Yes I know that is to some degree the wrong approach but I think to some degree it can be a good approach. I like to see peoples cold sides, before I see their warm sides.

And I know its totally wrong to criticize an enfp fror always showing their warm side at the beginning, but may I be the badman, if you can get an idea from that, for any purpose in the future

why do you spell entropy entropie? Is that a german spelling?

I never drink to get drunk but sometimes it just happens. 14% by volume.

My entp is a fucking coward who hides behind a false front. he is useless and is destrying my team so I will cut him loose i think.

With my happy entps, mostly I debate with Te which isnt nearly as razor sharp as Ti. So Ti sends me beautiful precision courtesy of entps, then I give it structure with Te, then add some Fi if needed for good measure, then return it for more Ti fine tuning. I think actually Ne0-Fi actually puts most entps at ease which then opens the floor for the debate/discussion. They feel confortable around me for some reason. Its so much fun to chatter debate entps.

I think everyone should hide thier innermost feelings, as it is such scary shit to expose for public consumption. good god dont let them see that shit as most people cant take it bery well.

it seems there may be many an enfp who uses the warn fuzzies to get inside of folks before folks are really ready for that sort of thing. Havent done that myself in thhe past but am observant of it now. It is a bad thing i think

do your enfps bring up all emotional apsects of situation and thus taint logic?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

yes, its A german spelling

I am sorry but I cant continue, the world is blurry, l8r

good night happy entropieeeeeee!!!! I should go as well.

Default ENTP men

...like ENTP women, but less cooler, prettier, smarter, funnier...oh, and with outies 'stead of innies (nod to Eck la bear!)

MBTI
    entp

why do you think hes entp? why not estp?

but whatever his type, hes definitely playing you...and hes prolly not good for anything other than a fake dildo

one way to find out if he relly is entp- sleep with him and if you feel used after, hes estp. if he makes you feel conflicted (or even good) about sleeping with him, he might be entp

i feel like i should put a disclaimer here but im sure its not required

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    dude i am totally not sad as I have an INTP guy who digs me.

beside the INTP was so sweet and kissable and he spoons. He's my tardaeshow boyfriend.
    You gotta love those INTPs.