User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 87

Thread: ENTP men

  1. #61
    Senior Member sculpting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Yup! Although, I don't call it flirting. I just like to engage another. How fast can I get a custom-made smile from another? Be it old ladies, young kiddies, dudes, even animals! All the dogs around the apartment know me cuz I usually take a smoke break when they come to play in our park, and I engage in silliness with them. And, then, they fight over each other to see who'd get my attention first. Inspiring jealousy within dogs. Yea yea!
    April this bugs me. Do I do this without realizing it? The idea of using the promise of sexuality or Ne-laced potential to get things done is sort of revolting to me. I'd rather bend them to my commands via loving cosmic wholesome happiness-or decapitate as required. Sex is just an odd thing to plant in the miidst. Not that I myself would notice till the guy has me half undressed and thrown over a shoulder and is hauling me off to a cave. Then I'd be like " does this guy like me?, Hmmm, I wonder..."

  2. #62
    Senior Member sculpting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Here you go jeno.

    This guy has spent months leading me along, toying with me, picking at me, playing with my emotions and my mind.

    He has such amazing Ne-Fe charminess and plays with my brains and I get all tangled up in his brain when we interact, yet for him it is just a game to keep him entertained while bored on the road.

    He calls me "baby" on the phone when we talk, touches me gently on my arm or neck when he gets the chance and tells me how he takes care of me with respect to our supervisors. He calls me out of the blue just to talk and says I am a good friend, acts like there is something special about me, shares poetry with me, then won't speak to me for weeks if I confront him on a work related issue.

    He left his luggage on a plane, sprinted twenty gates across O'Hare, ran up to me and hugged me, looked me in the eyes with the oddest look, hugged me again, then turned to the stewardess and said-Oh she is a coworker i dont see often.

    He lies pathologically, charms endlessly, flirts neverendlingly, cheats on his girlfriend, and yet still manages to make such promises via his actions, mannerisms and flirting, yet be suprised when I ask why he acts this way towards me.

    I am so tired of being his potential entertainment to relieve his boredom. He is a fucking dog. ENTPs have such magnetism to an enfp due to the playful Ne, but my god I am so sick of him.

    happy post huh? I mostly really love my ENTPs but this guy makes me kinda bitter. I have spent the last two months avoiding him as much as possible.

  3. #63
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    ooh, I guess I did read this, since I made a few comments

    will read it again a bit later today.

  4. #64
    Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,785

    Default

    i'll be waiting
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

  5. #65
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    should I be flattered or creeped out? hahaha... (?)

  6. #66
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    Here you go jeno.

    This guy has spent months leading me along, toying with me, picking at me, playing with my emotions and my mind.

    He has such amazing Ne-Fe charminess and plays with my brains and I get all tangled up in his brain when we interact, yet for him it is just a game to keep him entertained while bored on the road.

    He calls me "baby" on the phone when we talk, touches me gently on my arm or neck when he gets the chance and tells me how he takes care of me with respect to our supervisors. He calls me out of the blue just to talk and says I am a good friend, acts like there is something special about me, shares poetry with me, then won't speak to me for weeks if I confront him on a work related issue.

    He left his luggage on a plane, sprinted twenty gates across O'Hare, ran up to me and hugged me, looked me in the eyes with the oddest look, hugged me again, then turned to the stewardess and said-Oh she is a coworker i dont see often.

    He lies pathologically, charms endlessly, flirts neverendlingly, cheats on his girlfriend, and yet still manages to make such promises via his actions, mannerisms and flirting, yet be suprised when I ask why he acts this way towards me.

    I am so tired of being his potential entertainment to relieve his boredom. He is a fucking dog. ENTPs have such magnetism to an enfp due to the playful Ne, but my god I am so sick of him.

    happy post huh? I mostly really love my ENTPs but this guy makes me kinda bitter. I have spent the last two months avoiding him as much as possible.
    I myself have one problem with the whole thing. It is saied, if you want to play with the devil, you have to be able to dance in hell. So if you know about all those things he does to you and you feel bad about them, why do you continue going back to him ? And I dont mean solely physically, but mainly emotionally.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  7. #67
    Pose! Salt n' pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    Yep, agree with FemmeUrbane. Just read the OP through and it was all good...good...good... right up to the "live-in girlfriend" part. He's clearly sending out signals - they could mean anything from 'I'm a huge flirt and will try it on with any and every female' and 'wow I am REALLY interested in this fascinating girl' but it doesn't matter if he's got a live-in girlfriend. Do you really want to get involved with someone who behaves like this? It sounds like a recipe for disaster. Especially since you seem quite taken with him. My advice is to stay away.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Didn't you actively decide to be an ENFP awhile back? I seem to remember this?

  9. #69
    Senior Member sculpting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I myself have one problem with the whole thing. It is saied, if you want to play with the devil, you have to be able to dance in hell. So if you know about all those things he does to you and you feel bad about them, why do you continue going back to him ? And I dont mean solely physically, but mainly emotionally.
    very good point. First I work with him and have to communicate with him several times a week for work. Otherwise it would have been very easy to avoid him altogether. He will take these work calls and emails and turn them to a personal slant very quickly. Luckily 95% of this is field based work so I don't see him often, but when I do he is very persistant and open in his interest, and will manipulate circmstances so we end up spending time together. I actually made a massive change in travel plans when I found out we would end up in the same city for five days for a conference last week. Next week he returns here and I have to spend five days around him.

    Second, I care for him the tiniest bit in a painfully quantized manner. I have never been in love before and when I first met him I did not understand all what the chemical rush and hormonal nuttiness was. Once I became slightly aware of what was going on, I stomped it out quickly but like a grassfire, it leaves smoldering patches and lots of charred, blackened ground. I can proactively protect Fi by using Te defensively but he sneaked up when I was not quite paying attention and got a bit of a hook in the ol' Fi. It hurts to retroactively remove that hook, and leaves the taste of rejection brewing as well as the traces of that initial attraction and interest.

    Never has there been any physical interaction. I avoid him if at all possible, but I think he feels like it is some sort of game, so he plays and chases, and throws out Ne-Fe hooks, not even understanding what he is doing. For awhile I tried to remain his friend but as of late I do not even do that.

  10. #70
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    very good point. First I work with him and have to communicate with him several times a week for work. Otherwise it would have been very easy to avoid him altogether. He will take these work calls and emails and turn them to a personal slant very quickly. Luckily 95% of this is field based work so I don't see him often, but when I do he is very persistant and open in his interest, and will manipulate circmstances so we end up spending time together. I actually made a massive change in travel plans when I found out we would end up in the same city for five days for a conference last week. Next week he returns here and I have to spend five days around him.

    Second, I care for him the tiniest bit in a painfully quantized manner. I have never been in love before and when I first met him I did not understand all what the chemical rush and hormonal nuttiness was. Once I became slightly aware of what was going on, I stomped it out quickly but like a grassfire, it leaves smoldering patches and lots of charred, blackened ground. I can proactively protect Fi by using Te defensively but he sneaked up when I was not quite paying attention and got a bit of a hook in the ol' Fi. It hurts to retroactively remove that hook, and leaves the taste of rejection brewing as well as the traces of that initial attraction and interest.

    Never has there been any physical interaction. I avoid him if at all possible, but I think he feels like it is some sort of game, so he plays and chases, and throws out Ne-Fe hooks, not even understanding what he is doing. For awhile I tried to remain his friend but as of late I do not even do that.
    Ok I see, if that story wasnt that sad, I would have given you the advice: do it like my INFJ does it, if something bothers you emotionally dont let it flow, become a master of the situation and crush the entp in an instant, he will be your loyal slave till the day you die.

    But this is sad, therefore I wont say it and just end with "somedays you are the dog and somedays you are the hydrant" (what can be ignored cause I am totally drunk) -.-

    I am floating through space, with nothing to hold on,... floating...floating in space
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] ENTP women's opinion of INTJ men
    By fragrance in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 02:27 PM
  2. [ENTP] Are ENTPs aggressive/forceful?
    By substitute in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 06:13 AM
  3. [ENTP] ENTP Men
    By Erica in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 07:17 AM
  4. [ENTP] Emo ENTP Men... Huh?
    By Charmed Justice in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 02:27 PM
  5. [ENTP] ENTP Men vs. ENTP Women
    By BlahBlahNounBlah in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 12:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO