User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Thread: ENTP men

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    That was my impression when his hand was down the back of my jeans.
    im sorry, but this is the hottest thing i have read in a long time

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    It turns outh this man's initial interest in me was just to make another girl he had been sleeping with on and off jealous. Then when he realized I was an easy target, he zeroed in any toyed with me for awhile.
    I wouuld suggest not playing games like this with feelers as we dont cope as well as thinkers do.
    Thinkers like people who play games?

Thinkers can't be hurt?

If you are looking for fun/intellectual stimulation, you won't go far wrong with an ENTP man, if you are looking for anything else, keep looking, 'cos you can be fairly certain they will.

The ones I've known have been pathological liars, cheats and womanizers.
    If you think about the function hierarchy, it's practically inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Thinkers like people who play games?

Thinkers can't be hurt?

If you are looking for fun/intellectual stimulation, you won't go far wrong with an ENTP man, if you are looking for anything else, keep looking, 'cos you can be fairly certain they will.

The ones I've known have been pathological liars, cheats and womanizers.
    If you think about the function hierarchy, it's practically inevitable.
    Actually i dont buy this universally. I work with a herd of these little boogers. They all have the same playfulness but some are really great guys. I had the magic fun eye moment with one and it was quite the ackward moment, then I asked him to show me pictures of his wife and kids. Now I ask about them all the time and you can tell it makes him happy. He has the same awareness of possibilities as the rest of them but doesnt act like the dog that initiated this discussion. I can think of another five of them just off the top of my head and they do not all equate with total dogness.

MBTI
    ENTP

home wrecker >=0

but yes. entp's can be quite charming
    too bad most of them arent really interested
    they just like to fuck with people because it tickles them

It turns outh this man's initial interest in me was just to make another girl he had been sleeping with on and off jealous. Then when he realized I was an easy target, he zeroed in any toyed with me for awhile. He did it again on a recent business trip where I saw him again.

I have been alone for a few years after ending a long relationship and I guess it was just appealing to hope that a man would be actually interested in me for how I look or something special about who I am. To think I would be interesting I guess.

we told you so
    She talks pretty but says mean things

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Yeah, I totally flirt all the time - I flirt with everyone from little old ladies to the dude at the post office. I'm very rarely interested in anyone, but I'm sure everyone thinks I am. I think it must be like that for ENTP men, too.

I'm not a pathological liar or a cheater. "Man"izer - that's debatable, depends on how you view the relations between the sexes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    home wrecker >=0

but yes. entp's can be quite charming
    too bad most of them arent really interested
    they just like to fuck with people because it tickles them

we told you so
    Yes you did tell me ,although hairy chested-cross-belly button guy was the best at getting the message across. This entp is a dog. He is lucky I am a happy enfp. If I was an enfj I would be plotting grand schems to punish him for his dogness. Alas I have shiny things to look at at "grand cosmic whole"s to keep balanced. The mission must go on.

My entp girl best friend was telling me that you entps have quite the party, then one day stumble into love on accident and are like "what the fuck just happened?" You don't go searcing for it at all. Watch out.

I have renounced men.

Yes you did tell me ,although hairy chested-cross-belly button guy was the best at getting the message across.
    Y'er welcome! Btw, I'm saddened my speedo didn't make the description.

I have renounced men.
    Me too!! But, just not their penis.

(penii? penises?)

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Yeah, I totally flirt all the time - I flirt with everyone from little old ladies to the dude at the post office. I'm very rarely interested in anyone, but I'm sure everyone thinks I am. I think it must be like that for ENTP men, too.
    Yup! Although, I don't call it flirting. I just like to engage another. How fast can I get a custom-made smile from another? Be it old ladies, young kiddies, dudes, even animals! All the dogs around the apartment know me cuz I usually take a smoke break when they come to play in our park, and I engage in silliness with them. And, then, they fight over each other to see who'd get my attention first. Inspiring jealousy within dogs. Yea yea!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Yes you did tell me ,although hairy chested-cross-belly button guy was the best at getting the message across. This entp is a dog. He is lucky I am a happy enfp. If I was an enfj I would be plotting grand schems to punish him for his dogness. Alas I have shiny things to look at at "grand cosmic whole"s to keep balanced. The mission must go on.

My entp girl best friend was telling me that you entps have quite the party, then one day stumble into love on accident and are like "what the fuck just happened?" You don't go searcing for it at all. Watch out.

I have renounced men.
    Yes, this is true.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Hello Happy Puppy!

Finally found my login and a good case of insomnia!!!

I am not much for soap operas, but this discussion is so much fun.

After reading a bit, we M or F entps are dogs. Some of us are just well socialized as puppies. There has got to be an easy way to id the well behaved ones?

On a related note, I have learned I also have no issue with not having any loyalty whatsoever to any group I am associated/leading. I am sure it breaks every model of leadership ever written, but as usual laws, social or otherwise never seem to "fit" in our grand schemes.

Thanks for putting up with us every day.

Quote Originally Posted by stormyapril View Post
    Hello Happy Puppy!

Finally found my login and a good case of insomnia!!!

I am not much for soap operas, but this discussion is so much fun.

After reading a bit, we M or F entps are dogs. Some of us are just well socialized as puppies. There has got to be an easy way to id the well behaved ones?

On a related note, I have learned I also have no issue with not having any loyalty whatsoever to any group I am associated/leading. I am sure it breaks every model of leadership ever written, but as usual laws, social or otherwise never seem to "fit" in our grand schemes.

Thanks for putting up with us every day.
    WTF chunky princess,

No sleep??? look almost up to 100 posts!! does this make me an addict?

socialization is a valid point. I'd assume it comes easier on the ladies that dog boys. Loyalty? you do not have strong feelings of love an devotion towards the group you are working with? You mean you would leave if offered a job w some other company? like a small, relaxed entp filled company of awesome old timers? like the one I think i may get offered?