Enneagram
    9w1

dont try to achieve higher then her for a couple reasons:

a) you won't
    b) it will prolly piss her off
    c) she'll find you boring because you like the same things
    d) you won't

be yourself, that always works

and being yourself is good advise because if you have to be someone else for her to like you then she isn't liking you for you and then it isn't "true" love as some romance buffs might say. and then you have to keep acting like someone else and that is extremely difficult to keep up, though possible i suppose.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

All of this assistance with plotting the capture of a fellow INTJ woman somehow makes me feel bad... like I'm committing a crime...

I'm overwhelmed by the urge to yell 'RUN INTJ! RUN!'
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Jesus, if you think beating her in everything that she cares about is the way to go, you've got another thing coming. Not all INTJs are perfectionistic to be competitive. You aren't in elementary school anymore, you don't need to hit the girl to show her that you like her.

I will tell you that I despise people who try to beat me to "win". I admire people who work hard to better themselves, and don't see me as someone to be impressed and won over. I also admire and am attracted to people who don't know how awesome they are, and often provide a fresh, interesting perspective on things (without showing off). It shows a humble, understated confidence and hidden intelligence. A sense of humour helps too.

Some people said to "be yourself". The more accurate/helpful version would be a Joss Whedon quote, "Always be yourself, unless you suck". In which case, just don't even bother.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

^^^ What nonsequitur said.

I agree with the competition thing. I'm not one to compete with others, I prefer to compete with myself and constantly better myself.

Wherever I'm put in direct competition with others, I shut down so to speak and do the minimum required. I was never one for team sports for this reason. I prefer activities that I can work on within myself rather than focusing on who is doing better/worse than I am.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    Some people said to "be yourself". The more accurate/helpful version would be a Joss Whedon quote, "Always be yourself, unless you suck". In which case, just don't even bother.
    That is an awesome quote.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    eNTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE

How to get an INTJ girl: don't try to get her. In other words, your strategy should be to get her by not trying to get her. Go forth and excel in your own passions; you have to make her notice that you're passionate about the things you truly care about, not the things she cares about just because she cares about them. If she sees that you're trying to compete with her or are trying to get into things because she does them, you'll most likely just do the opposite; she'll probably just look at you in disdain and find you boring.

You have to make her come to you by making her think she's pulled to you by her own accord/decision that has nothing to do with you trying hard to pull her to you. Basically, it can be done but it has to be done artfully and you're gonna have to be a little tricky.

"I have no need for good souls; an accomplice is what I want"--Sartre

psychic changes are born in your heart, entertain.

Blog

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow_Jem View Post
    You have to make her come to you by making her think she's pulled to you by her own accord/decision that has nothing to do with you trying hard to pull her to you. Basically, it can be done but it has to be done artfully and you're gonna have to be a little tricky.

Shit hell, you're right.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    Shit hell, you're right.
    LOL thats what I was thinking

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow_Jem View Post
    Love potion #9?

MBTI
    eNTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE

A shortcut to getting an INTJ girl: research on her interests and casually start a conversation with her as if she's just some random person you're having an interesting conversation with and then just as you see her getting maybe a little excited/interested, ignore her for a bit as if she's not a person of much significance to you. By this, you'll probably have perked an interest/curiousity in her.

Then give her time to realize (think) you're not pursuing her and for her to cultivate an interest in you that she thinks she got from herself. Once she feels safe in that you're a person of intellect and not a hound dog, she'll most likely find a way to get to you herself.

"I have no need for good souls; an accomplice is what I want"--Sartre

psychic changes are born in your heart, entertain.

Blog