It's all about balance.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Slowness of movment of the planet means it's more intense yes, wheather it's good or bad depending son the persons ability to make the most out of it.

If you have difficult aspects between two planets, it can translate into someone who is a total mess in those areas (which is phrased as learning to use it appropriately) or someone who puts a lot of drive into these activites.

If you suffer from being abused as a kid there is a fair chance you will abuse kids as a adult, there are other manefestations - like you deal with your shit and don't abuse your kids, or you work to help care for abused kids, or stuff like that.

good stuff can work like that too, if your chart is too easy then often the person never gets anywhere near their potential because they are lazy or don't apply themsleves. I have a friend who partied for the late 80/90's hes a mess, but he has great astrology so get stuff by not doing very much. He hasn't ever been properly employed in a normal way....

The slower the planet transits (not the slower it moves towards the earth). Pluto moved about 2 - 3 degrees a year, Moon travels 360 in about 28 days, Venus takes a wee bit more than a year to do 360 as does Mercury.

Saturn takes 28.5 years-ish

No idea what your last sence is so I will skip that part.

All of the things you've just described are perfectly reasonable parts of human psychology, and none of them have any even remotely proven link to astrology or movement of the planets. Your friend doesn't have "great astrology"; he's just a smart person that knows how to make money and support himself creatively.

And my last sentence was VERY clear; I don't know how you could be from the country that invented this language and not understand that.

I was asking you to explain how astrology can have any specific information on people when the only data it takes into account is date of birth (DOB.) MBTI has some validity (though obviously not perfect) because it uses specific data provided by people themselves about themselves.

Astrology doesn't do this. It takes no substantial behavioral data into account besides date of birth. You still haven't addressed this point *at all*, and you're still whining about my so-called "shite arguments." Please either learn to read or go away.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nickels View Post
    Noun. 1. A thing that is excellent. E.g."That West End show was a cracker." {Informal}
    2. An attractive person, particularly a woman. {Informal}

This is from a UK slang dictionary.

Tinkerbell, cracker is slang in America for a stupid white person. Equivalent of calling some one a nigger or other equally offensive statement. There seems to have been a disconnect in the last few posts.

Also I find this whole thread amazingly humorous, I still think she is trolling all of you.
    Shame on you Nickles - I pulled your chart... Hardly trolling...

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    No poe can escape my notice!

I think she's serious. Biggest hint for me is that she is part of the astrology group. I'll put it at 75% serious, 25% troll.

And yes, quite humorous.
    Why of course I am serious, until recently I was a committee member of the Astrological Lodge of London, the so called olded astrological society in the northen hemespher..... (although that could be challenged).

Lis

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    You're welcome PeaceBaby. You did try, but being a thread about astrology in the NT section of the forum I think it was doomed to such a lambasting regardless. Stay critical and objective!
    LOL you're SO disparaging about NT's abilities to think beyond the box, still I guess in the main that this thread is a testimoney that NT's will argue the toss over something they know jack shit about and still try and make themselves sound informed... Increadibly funny from my perspective.

I'm also, I guess a wee bit older than you guys so not exactly going to bend to 20-something male domination.... Simply not in my composition.

Lis

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    All of the things you've just described are perfectly reasonable parts of human psychology, and none of them have any even remotely proven link to astrology or movement of the planets. Your friend doesn't have "great astrology"; he's just a smart person that knows how to make money and support himself creatively.

And my last sentence was VERY clear; I don't know how you could be from the country that invented this language and not understand that.

I was asking you to explain how astrology can have any specific information on people when the only data it takes into account is date of birth (DOB.) MBTI has some validity (though obviously not perfect) because it uses specific data provided by people themselves about themselves.

Astrology doesn't do this. It takes no substantial behavioral data into account besides date of birth. You still haven't addressed this point *at all*, and you're still whining about my so-called "shite arguments." Please either learn to read or go away.
    Your last sentence might be totally clear to you but not to other people. I do come from a country that speaks th language, but if it's abused then no one will understand you.

The things I described were analogies of how a person may respond. The astrology can pick up there would be an issue, it will not pick up on if a person will deal with that issue in a productive or destructive way.

There is no such thing as good or bad astrology, there are difficult aspects that can be used well or badly, and good aspects that can be used well or badly. It's like a snap shot photo - you may say the person is unattractive but someone else thinks they are not.

You keep asking the same question over and over again. The answer will always be the same. The premis of astrology is around 4 different components each with vaiations:
    Planets (their location and condition)
    Houses (what part of the natives live they impact)
    Aspects (internal dialogue)
    Signs (quality of reaction)

These are all taken from the time palce and date of birth... and many personality traits can be identified relatively easily from those things above.

Lis

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Wow, another smashing argument--

"You're all so young and male that your arguments clearly require no rational response!"

lolololz

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

OK, good, now show me evidence of any kind that these planetary positions at time/place of birth actually show reliable correlations with human behavioral patterns over many trials.

MBTI
    ENTP

Wow, another smashing argument--

"You're all so young and male that your arguments clearly require no rational response!"

lolololz
    So far thais how it is coming across, that and the total lack of any knowledge about the subject you are arguing against - yes it REALLY does show.

MBTI
    ENTP

OK, good, now show me evidence of any kind that these planetary positions at time/place of birth actually show reliable correlations with human behavioral patterns over many trials.
    And you've not given any evidence against except - BECAUSE I SAY SO, nor have you shown any knowledge about the subject you are dismissing.

It's a totally hilariously bad argument when based on no knowlege at all - so ultimately will always come down to - because I say so. Which is pathetic to be honest. NT's are funny that way, just because they can't prove everything they think that something isn't valid even when they know nothing about it.