User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I have cut my own hair with a pair of clippers, often in a crew-cut, since 1998 -- the tool is cost-effective and, with a few different attachments, capable of some semblance of fashion.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

well, I'm an INTJ and I don't have a shaved head.

I have long hair. It's easiest to manage for a girl when it's past your shoulders.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    well, I'm an INTJ and I don't have a shaved head.

I have long hair. It's easiest to manage for a girl when it's past your shoulders.
    Ellen Ripley was an INTJ, and I believe she had a shaved head in Alien 3!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

My boyfriend is an INTJ, and he keeps VERY short hair, and starts talking about a haircut when it gets to about a half a centimeter long (exaggeration)

I guess he just finds it more practical.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

I know an INTJ girl (E5) who shaved her head. I'm pretty sure she's not a lesbian either.

Quote Originally Posted by Natruska
    and he hates the pubic.
    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh
    he's not too keen on dealing with the pubic either.
    o.o shaving?

MBTI
    INTJ

Aren't you cute. And no, I am not going to go check to see what I really typed.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

MBTI
    XNTX

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I was looking at the pictures section, and I've noticed that a lot of the INTJ males who posted their pics of themselves have short haircuts (including myself). I know Socionics.com made mention of this, but I was wondering if there is any reason behind it. Have other people noticed this?
    I don't think all INTJ's are the same though.

If you are an I because you are "shy" then that’s one thing, but if you're an I because you are hardwired that way, maybe "socially excluded" or just "have no understanding of third party perspectives" then these are all different flavors of I.

Having short hair and potentially look like a criminal might be functional but not necessarily attractive to the opposite sex. eg if you are shy and want to be socially "inclusive" then you will define your hair in the manner to achieve what you desire. However, if socially "exclusive" is less important than functionality then you will shave your head.

Admittedly, I get my hair cut down to the width of the hair stylist’s finger and then wait till it gets so long it begins to look a bit "unprofessional". It’s not about cost, functionality... it’s about hating hair cuts.

The only definite thing about an INTJ's hair, is that there's a purpose for the way it is, an underlying logic.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by egrabow_NTC View Post
    At some point in college, I got really lax on haircare. I get it cut pretty short, then just let it get overgrown (4-5 months) before another haircut.

Honestly, I think I like my hair "overgrown" better... but those are the times I have to battle bedhead and a cowlick I have (breaks out the gel and comb). After a cut, I hate how it looks but everyone else loves the look and I never have to do anything in the morning! Maintenance-Free

Short Hair = Dries quick, no maintenance, other people like it.
    Medium Hair = I like it (the INTJ has spoken *slams gavel*)
    I'd never shave it all off, that's crazy talk.
    I also like mine in the middle, or even longer, but fixing my hair to maintain longer hair is not worth it. Besides, for some reason people like my shorter hair.

Quote Originally Posted by htb View Post
    I have cut my own hair with a pair of clippers, often in a crew-cut, since 1998 -- the tool is cost-effective and, with a few different attachments, capable of some semblance of fashion.
    The logic and frugality of this appeals to me, but thanks to having had nothing but bad haircuts done by my mother until I was old enough to afford to pay for haircuts myself, I have an aversion to any/all home hair cutting, even if it's practical.

Quote Originally Posted by Veneti View Post
    Admittedly, I get my hair cut down to the width of the hair stylist’s finger and then wait till it gets so long it begins to look a bit "unprofessional". It’s not about cost, functionality... it’s about hating hair cuts.
    This is my process and logic, too. I wear it short because it's practical, but dislike haircuts and don't have a schedule for getting them, so I usually only get it cut when it becomes sufficiently-long and unkept-looking that I start becoming self-conscious about it...

I also have mine cut to that length.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Me, I'm an INTP and I have my hair short. It's always cut to number 2. I know this cause I do it myself when I can be arsed. I guess you could say then that sometimes it's not so short

My INTJ mate however has his hair quite short but very much "hairdresser"ish. Complete with blonde highlights no less!!!

NTs generally can't be arsed but it just goes to show that some see the efficiency in being "with it".
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?