Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    I agree with Natruska that she would have to be an E. There are certainly some introverts in Hollywood, but few would survive it imo. The little performing I do is about all I can take. It's an extreme invasion to be stared at on stage and then answering dozens of questions, everyone wanting a little piece of you afterwards. High profile performing would be quite an overload even for the extreme extroverts i would think. It would be kinda like the opposite of solitary confinement - pushing the boundaries of the human psyche.
    Well, you know, it's just really hard to type celebrities anyway. What they are like on stage is not really a clear indication of who they are in real life. Although stars who don't like dealing with the press are probably Introverts.

Anyhoo...carry on...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Personally, I would never shave my head. I sort of like having hair. I don't even like getting haircuts, honestly. (Although I do cut it after it reaches a certain length.) I can't really understand anyone who would shave their head.

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Personally, I would never shave my head. I sort of like having hair. I don't even like getting haircuts, honestly. (Although I do cut it after it reaches a certain length.) I can't really understand anyone who would shave their head.
    Do you dislike haircuts because of the loss of hair, or because you're forced to sit in a room staring at a mirror with an idiot talking nonsense at you for a quarter of an hour?

Out of interest
    January has April's showers
    And 2 and 2 always makes a 5

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Langrenus View Post
    Do you dislike haircuts because of the loss of hair, or because you're forced to sit in a room staring at a mirror with an idiot talking nonsense at you for a quarter of an hour?

Out of interest
    I think it's more because I'm scared they'll make a mistake, and then I'd look awful. I sort of value my hair, and the idea of risking messing it up by letting someone at it with scissors worries me a little.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    I agree with Natruska that she would have to be an E. There are certainly some introverts in Hollywood, but few would survive it imo. The little performing I do is about all I can take. It's an extreme invasion to be stared at on stage and then answering dozens of questions, everyone wanting a little piece of you afterwards. High profile performing would be quite an overload even for the extreme extroverts i would think. It would be kinda like the opposite of solitary confinement - pushing the boundaries of the human psyche.

My brother-in-law in an INTJ and he keeps his hair very short as well.

I don't think introverts are that uncommon among actors and musicians. They're just more famous for their performances than their antics. After performing they go to their secluded homes in Wyoming and try to keep as far away from reporters as possible, ala Harrison Ford.
    I don't wanna!

I'm an INTJ and I've pretty much always had short hair except for one ill-advised year at college when I sported a (Lord forgive me) ponytail. It's not my fault, it was 1992.

Every now and then I get the urge to shave my head completely as part of some kind of personal statement about a spartan lifestyle or a rededication to a more productive work ethic. However, I've never done it and probably won't. That said, I would like to maybe try something a little shaggier, but longer hair looks terrible and sloppy on fat guys, so I'm keeping it short.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

I keep my hair pretty short for the sake of convenience. Also I hate using styling products; the idea of every bead of sweat dribbling liquefied mousse down my face gets me feeling all Howard Hughesy.
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I keep my hair pretty short for the sake of convenience. Also I hate using styling products; the idea of every bead of sweat dribbling liquefied mousse down my face gets me feeling all Howard Hughesy.
    Come in with the milk, come in with the milk!

Repeat it from the beginning. Repeat it from the beginning.

Quarantine. Q. U. A. R. A. N. T. I. N. E. Quarantine.

MBTI
    lego

One here to defy the norm--I generally keep my hair a bit long, at least for men. I don't like it reaching any further than shoulder length, but occasionally let it grow so that, combing it straight down, it would be at the bottom of my nose in front, about an inch below either ear on the sides, and just about at my shoulders in back.

My hair, when longer, has a natural subdued-waviness to it that doesn't happen unless it's long enough. I especially like the look of my hair after being out on a very windy day when it's a little shorter than described above.

That said, I never spend much time on my hair . . . I'll comb it maybe every other day, and make a point of showering every morning, but I never use specialized "hair products" beyond shampoo.

As a child I had very short hair.

Default Overgrown and proud of it

At some point in college, I got really lax on haircare. I get it cut pretty short, then just let it get overgrown (4-5 months) before another haircut.

Honestly, I think I like my hair "overgrown" better... but those are the times I have to battle bedhead and a cowlick I have (breaks out the gel and comb). After a cut, I hate how it looks but everyone else loves the look and I never have to do anything in the morning! Maintenance-Free

Short Hair = Dries quick, no maintenance, other people like it.
    Medium Hair = I like it (the INTJ has spoken *slams gavel*)
    I'd never shave it all off, that's crazy talk.