User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Default Im going to ENTP the hell out of you.

So I go to art school. Savannah college of art and Design to be more specific. At the end of every school year, my major(Broadcasting design and motion graphics BCST for short) holds a giant conference of all the top names in broadcasting. Comedy central, Turner Broadcasting, Digital kitchen, Dreamworks, ect. The big boys of the BCST world show up. It is a place for employers to look at and hire the top minds in my field. However this year they are doing something different.

2 Student speakers are getting a chance to talk for 15 min uninterrupted during the conference. There are roughly 100 students in my major all together. However I believe that not only am I one of the very very Few E's in the group, I would bet good money that I'm the ONLY ENTP in my field, at least among the Juniors and Seniors.

The majority of people applying for this spot will be INFJ, ISFP, INTP, INTJ, ISTP, and INFP. So other than having a HUGE advantage among these other would-be speakers, due to my natural love of speaking to large groups of people. However I must present my pitch to the head of my department tomorrow, and I've so far been rather P about the whole situation and well, done nothing. Now I can't let such a golden opportunity to pass me by, so not only do I need input, but any tips as to help convince my department chair that I should be one of the two he picks.

Oh hes INTP or INTJ, I can't tell. Equally The topic is something along the lines of " why my generation doesn't watch TV " and I'll basically be speaking to the people who make TV.

I'd honestly like to yell at them for making such terrible programs for the last 20 years. But NT input from others would be much appreciated.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

You have your work/profile and you have yourself
    sell them the best you can

its really that simple - the details are up to you.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Remember a very important lesson in life. Never search for what the others do wrong. It will lead you nowhere and just bring you down in the very long run.

Where the road leads from there, I dont know, still figuring out.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well...i'm not an nt...but i don't play by the rules much...haha

i'd say an important point is that so many are on their computers, phones and ipods and watching shows and videos online instead and we've seen so many of the same types of shows over and over for the last decade that they really need something new...or maybe you don't wanna say that maybe that's offensive....

what is exactly the objective though? to inspire them that you're the one with the fresh ideas and would be an asset to the company? is that the goal?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

"Remember a very important lesson in life. Never search for what the others do wrong. It will lead you nowhere and just bring you down in the very long run."

Sigh, I don't want to fix TV, I want to yell at the TV bigwigs for making it shitty. But you bring up a good point, i may better my chances if I were to discuss how to make TV more watchable for my generation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...positive reads better...focus on that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

do you have ideas how they can do that?
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    well...i'm not an nt...but i don't play by the rules much...haha

i'd say an important point is that so many are on their computers, phones and ipods and watching shows and videos online instead and we've seen so many of the same types of shows over and over for the last decade that they really need something new...or maybe you don't wanna say that maybe that's offensive....

what is exactly the objective though? to inspire them that you're the one with the fresh ideas and would be an asset to the company? is that the goal?

The goal is to allow students to speak. I honestly would like to just be the most ENTP I can be while ridiculing them about how shitty everything they force feed us is. I get to show power points as well. How TV is just rewritten, reruns of the same plot, characters and design of every fucking show. Do you know how many CSI's there are? what the fuck.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nickels View Post
    The goal is to allow students to speak. I honestly would like to just be the most ENTP I can be while ridiculing them about how shitty everything they force feed us is. I get to show power points as well. How TV is just rewritten, reruns of the same plot, characters and design of every fucking show. Do you know how many CSI's there are? what the fuck.
    oh no i got that but...i meant what is it they want...what is it you have to impress on them?
    -Jim Morrison