User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    You're smart enough to learn how to communicate with them on their wavelength. Then make them understand
    ah yes, but is that a worthwhile enterprise?

at least, that's what I would ask. It's possible though, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    So here's a question. Are you "treating people like pawns" in a love-style relationship? It seems like there may be issues in that department. I doubt you will find someone who is totally submissive to you, and you may have to lighten up.
    Just for the record I never had any kind of romantic relationship and I have never been in love. Even if that would be quite normal for my age.

As a matter of fact I would prefer to have someone equal to me when it comes to this. (aka partner in crime)

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I am also like this but in my case life has thought me that sometime I have to
    influence others for the sake of both of us.
    What I am tring to say I a not total control freak. I am too introverted for that but from time to time this needs to be done.
    Yes, very true. I have seen that too already. Sometimes I had to influence others and it wasn't really something you could call "emergency"; meaning my life was not depending on it or so.
    Some minutes after my last post I noticed anyways that I should have written "I use it in emergencies and for "the rest of the world" anyways. Whoever knows about the two-face-style of INTJs will know what I am talking about.
    As for your example: let me just call it an "emergency" too.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

GL, do you mean by "the rest of the world" like...just everyday life?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

On the strategy subject in video games, I wish I could play more with people who wanted to do get some kind of plan out and work as a team. Makes the situation so much easier and people expect it less often.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

do you play WOW at all?

I don't....for that exact reason.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Hendo Barbarosa View Post
    do you play WOW at all?

I don't....for that exact reason.
    I do, but I haven't been in a raid in over a year because I haven't found a group that was as together as the one I once raided with. I also avoid PvP because I'm sick of being pwned due to how scattered everyone gets.

Then again, I'm currently leveling characters again since I killed off what I had before.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Hendo Barbarosa View Post
    GL, do you mean by "the rest of the world" like...just everyday life?
    Well, yes. Just whoever is not in my "clique" or better yet one of my friends is "the rest of the world", basically.
    We are known for having two faces, one with the "rest of the world" and one with our friends. This is what I am talking about.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Not to be scary or anything... This is in my nature.
    People always start out as pawns. When I start liking something about these individuals, and see them for who they are, I stop seeing them as chess pieces or tools. Most people on here are just pieces to me, but a few who have managed to reach my heart, like Kyuuei, CaptainChick, Bougal, Sanveane, LadyJaye, PinkPiranha, Entropie, Luminous, Beat and a few others; they have earned importance. I value them as individuals, whereas I do not have the emotional energy to place value upon the large gray masses.

I have my codes that I follow, and a sense of what is right and what is wrong. I do not ever consciously manipulate people that I care about, if it is not purely for fun or a matter of grave importance.
    I do, however, often play people as cards in a game in real life. Most of the time they don't even notice anything. Hell, some people even think of me as a jolly, harmless fellow. Well, I am fairly harmless since I am ultimately benevolent.

Sure, I despise myself sometimes for this. I have emotions, I feel guilt as strong as any INFP, I cry when my loved ones cry, I feel their pain... But this is what I do. I am a catalyst, through which others grow and others (metaphorically) perish. This is what leadership is. Force multiplying, manipulation. It is not evil nor good in itself, what you/we make of it; that is what matters.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

This is the way I am, and love life for it.