• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Hairstyling tips for NTs

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Yeah, something low maintenance. My INTP female friends generally get boy cuts or shaggy short cuts.

Short boy cuts are great - they are ready as is.

Shaggy grows out too fast but it looks INTENTIONALLY messy meaning "styled".

Boy hair should be easy, sheesh Entropie.

PS Long hair takes maintenance too -- i.e. regular brushing and washing. This may be too much for a pre-occupied NTP.

Related tangent:

I've cut my INTP brother's hair before. He always gets these horrendous $6 hair cuts that look like bad home cuts so he doesn't complain or care when I mangle his hair for free. Why does he keep on getting bad $6 hair cuts from the discount hair wacking store? "Because the 5th time is free!" :doh:

Qre:us

how much time can ya spare in the morning before getting up and hauling the ass out the door?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
For guys, the more time you spend on your hair, the more you look like a complete asshole. Especially for an NT, it would just look like it doesn't belong, like a dog dressing up in people clothes. Some people must like it though.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
For guys, the more time you spend on your hair, the more you look like a complete asshole. Especially for an NT, it would just look like it doesn't belong, like a dog dressing up in people clothes. Some people must like it though.

Niceeeeeeeeee. :yes:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Got it like that now:

keanu-reeves-big.jpg

I really need to find a new barber. Those $6 dollar guys really suck :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Certain hair styles for certain personality types? What? I don't get the connection between the two.

dga

MBTI Type
ENTP
how much time can ya spare in the morning before getting up and hauling the ass out the door?

none! im always running late, and that doesnt include the 10 seconds i sorta brush my hair.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

Hah! Completely agree. My gf likes me to gel mine, and I find it morally wrong. It just looks so...neat. I hate it.

R

Riva

this is so freakin true. i comb my hair(wen i see other dudes doing it) and end up like a complete maniac. thats y i keep it short. but 3 weeks later it grows back, but i am too lazy to cut it. i need a dose of 'S' in my life. a really large dose. and you should see my clothes. i tried many things but i still look odd. therefor i buy clothes only from SPARTA. or GANDHI land. :)

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
yeah i know. but do you have the patience to maintain something like that. my gut says that ENTJs are not the type of guys to have long hair. or any NT for that matter.

I usually maintain long hair. It's a bit more pain because of the high maintenance associated but I like the look.

When I do get a haircut I spend a fair amount of money just because it looks quite bad after going to a cheap place.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
i never brush my hair
except right after i first wash it..which is def. not daily
messy hair tends to look fashionable anyway so works for me...
but not all nt's are so carefree about their hair
all the entj's i know are so fussy about it! they always want to look sharp. :|

R

Riva

this style is too cool for the INTJs:devil:

I usually maintain long hair. It's a bit more pain because of the high maintenance associated but I like the look.

When I do get a haircut I spend a fair amount of money just because it looks quite bad after going to a cheap place.

fair enough. but some people dont look good in long hair.and some do but it takes a long time to grow.until it does,while its in the middle of the road you look pretty messy than stylish ryt?.
worth spending some cash and look good than look like a person who looks pissed of and psychotic(me). and my ESTJ dad get so pissed wen he sees me.