• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Where do you find NT women?

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Misty, you were spot on! Excellent.

Ed--yeah, like Jennifer said, no PDAs and clean desks for the NTPs. We're the ones that you can't find under the mountain of papers and books on our desk that we don't even notice anymore. And the idea of organizing every second of our lives seems like a slow, unmerciful death.

As for the where-not-tos:

Where not to find them: In an outfit attention whoring by pimping out "the girls" (unless it's Halloween or some other "let's look ridiculous" gig).

Yeah, and really, I can't ever imagine myself being a slutty nurse for Halloween. For one thing, it's stupid. For another, there are already about 100,000 other busty, slutty nurses at the party, and I don't want to be one of the pack.

on any reality show that features females battling over a guy.

Holy crap, yes! It's so humiliating, and chances are, even if I won him, I'd decide he was a d-bag.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay, one, first?
two, no, not even then.

You're right, now that I've had a moment to think about it.
Why fight? There's enough for all.

...I can't ever imagine myself being a slutty nurse for Halloween. For one thing, it's stupid. For another, there are already about 100,000 other busty, slutty nurses at the party, and I don't want to be one of the pack.

Geez. The "nurse" outfit never even crossed my mind.

Holy crap, yes! It's so humiliating, and chances are, even if I won him, I'd decide he was a d-bag.

I never got that Bachelor show where everyone was getting pissed off at each over and vying for the love of this guy none of them would give a damn about if they met him on the street, and who in fact they DIDN'T care about at first but suddenly had to win as some sort of measure of their own value as a woman because otherwise they felt they were nothing more than meat.

(Not to mention the long-term relational success rate of the winning couples on that show.)

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Disclaimer: I know this is not what the OP is asking for, but he is my friend and I feel like throwing in my two cents to help him out. Plus, he has received some good advice already.

A recent troubling habit of mine has been to try and type everyone I interact with. This is troubling for many reasons, the least of which is to distract you from observing the other person in their fullness. My personal advice for you is to not search out a certain type of woman, but to find a woman which you can be comfortable around and share values and interests with. If that person happens to be an SFP, then so be it; in the end it is the person that makes the relationship, not the type. Sure theoretically speaking some types have better chances with each other, but there exists so many other factors that type alone becomes a moot point.

My advice to you is to recognize that as individual as we are in how we behave regarding our gender roles, we are attracted to certain characteristics for the most part. Remember this is not all women, but the majority of them find justified confidence with a dash of humility attractive. If you can make her smile/laugh, you may be on to something. Last but not least, treat her as your equal and you are on the golden bridge to success. Good luck brother, and try and disregard everything I said as I am nothing more than a virgin. :devil:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
awww...g- virus. :)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think I need one... so how do I acquire one? Where do they usually congregate, and what's the best way to approach them in the wild?

Disclaimer: I know this is not what the OP is asking for, but he is my friend and I feel like throwing in my two cents to help him out.

*looks at your type, sees ENXP*

i think i've found at least part of the problem.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Disclaimer: I know this is not what the OP is asking for, but he is my friend and I feel like throwing in my two cents to help him out. Plus, he has already received some good advice already.

A recent troubling habit of mine has been to try and type everyone I interact with. This is troubling for many reasons, the least of which is to distract you from observing the other person in their fullness. My personal advice for you is to not search out a certain type of woman, but to find a woman which you can be comfortable around and share values and interests with. If that person happens to be an SFP, then so be it; in the end it is the person that makes the relationship, not the type. Sure theoretically speaking some types have better chances with each other than other types, but there exists so many other factors that type alone almost becomes moot.

My advice to you is to recognize that as individual as we are in how we behave regarding our gender roles, we are attracted to certain characteristics for the most part. Remember this is not all women, but the majority of them find justified confidence with a dash of humility attractive. If you can make her smile/laugh, you may be on to something. Last but not least, treat her as your equal and you are on the golden bridge to success. Good luck brother, and try and disregard everything I said as I am nothing more than a virgin. :devil:

Thanks G, I completely agree. I went through the same thought process before creating the topic. I decided to create it because I appreciate some of the qualities associated with NT's (the many ones already mentioned in this thread). It completely depends on the individual though, and we never know what we may run into. It's more... I really like such and such qualities in a woman, and those qualities tend to align with NT's, so why not consider where I can find the most NT's to up my chances of finding women with those qualities? It's definitely not fool proof logic though. I'll admit, the topic was a out of left field for me, being only half serious ;). Still, some of the responses have been enlightening :).

In the end I can't say I'm out to find an NT, I'm just out to find something good...

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Why do you think this is a problem Digest?

i'm mostly teasing, but i do think that in order to find out about NT females, one would do better to get their advice straight from the horse's mouth.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8

Lol. The robotic crocodile hunter approach gets bashed once again, as if I seriously think in that manner ;).

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
As for the where-not-tos:

Yeah, and really, I can't ever imagine myself being a slutty nurse for Halloween. For one thing, it's stupid. For another, there are already about 100,000 other busty, slutty nurses at the party, and I don't want to be one of the pack.

You got that right. Had to throw in the possible exception because Halloween makes some people lose their gotdayum minds.

i'm mostly teasing, but i do think that in order to find out about NT females, one would do better to get their advice straight from the horse's mouth.
:yes:

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

This is a definite truth.

The issue all stems down to individuality and uniqueness of such a rare breed of women, and I have enjoyed observing, for the most part from this thread, how distinctive each and every one of them is. Keep it coming please; my post was merely an interjection extraverted intuition that has no place in the real world.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
(I was the only female in my class in engineering at a private university and was one of 5 at the public university i transferred to!)

/end OT

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
Well you'll find me creepin' around in the guttas! Of your existence! Or your house even!

Someone lost a piece of their brain this morning...
As others have said there are certain places you probably won't find them, at least not many of them, like clubs or bars. Seems like a lot of places are possibilities though, depending on the person. I've met more in college than anywhere else - especially in my German classes, for whatever reason. Personally, though, because I rarely feel like I fit in right anywhere, I just sort of go all over the place and try to adapt in my own way. Other NT females might do that too, resulting in your seeing them in a variety of places you might not expect to see them in. So, basically, my post isn't that worthwhile.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Or maybe I should go look for an ENFP :yes: ?

(I was the only female in my class in engineering at a private university and was one of 5 at the public university i transferred to!)

/end OT

Yeah, seriously - we ENFPs roam where no other type dares to roam - because it's filled with NTs. :devil: Nahhh, just teasing....sort of....

Awww everyone knows that ENFPs are the NFs that are easiest to handle for the other types. ;)