• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Where do you find NT women?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
At clubs I try to find the girl who wants to join me in people watching. If she goes for it, great; if not, oh well.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
At clubs I try to find the girl who wants to join me in people watching. If she goes for it, great; if not, oh well.
mindcomet_treehouse.jpg

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
The university.
In the departments where you in general find the smallest number of women.

Math.
Physics.
Chemistry.
Linguistics.
Political science.
History.

They are not to be found among women.
They are to be found among men.
And there they are a pampered minority.

Good luck.
You need it.

Sweet, I like all that stuff! :D . Taking classes in most of those subjects this semester. In fact, I'm pretty sure there was one cool as school NT chick in my last math class. She was talkative, so obviously an E, but got along with the guys just like one of them, til she started being flirtatious :wubbie:. Damn that math teacher and his insanely difficult curriculum; she didn't last in there very long :steam:.

I'm more hopeful in finding and identifying some NT women now though :).

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
It's a SECRET bar - you can't teleport to a location you are unaware of. Be careful, you might just have dropped yourself into a convention of female SFs! :D

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's a SECRET bar - you can't teleport to a location you are unaware of. Be careful, you might just have dropped yourself into a convention of female SFs! :D

At least they're certain to have pastries
but then the disney channel music!

i kid..........?

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Run away, Thursday! Run away! Before they surround you and start talking about their feeeeelings!

On the other hand...pastries. Hm. Hard choice.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Bookstores. Lectures. Universities. Causing scenes.
You forgot to add "at home".
Because we are either in a place with much knowledge to gather or at home. :D

NTs generally don't show interest in strangers that randomly try to speak to them. Especially if they attempt flirting, but some try even if the NT gives stone face.
Very true. Whenever somebody randomly talks to me I get this feeling of "What does this idiot want from me?". I kinda expect the person to say something very dull and stupid, and mostly that is what they do. :rolleyes2:
I am more impressed by people showing their knowledge and wisdom; or being very honest and straight. So if I notice somebody around me doing that, I might even try to get in touch with him / her somehow.
Also, this is why I like the Internet so much. You just see such things. Instead when somebody is standing in front of you, you can't *really* tell. It's just easier to contact people on a forum or whatever. Try to go to a person in real life and say something like "Can I add you to my buddylist? You impressed me with what you just said". :D

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Run away, Thursday! Run away! Before they surround you and start talking about their feeeeelings!

On the other hand...pastries. Hm. Hard choice.

You disturb the crying with secretly finding out who made baked them, eat them while they're crying and ask who made them, cuz they are the best you've ever tasted. Then they go on about how everyone else likes their cooking and........
*teleporting to the NT bar and landing in a Radioshack in San Fransico*
close enough?

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Look for women who are interacting with men as if gender differences don't exist. There's no particular place ... just go out and eavesdrop.

When you find one, say something she's not expecting. Don't bore her with small talk.

QFT

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
NTs generally don't show interest in strangers that randomly try to speak to them. Especially if they attempt flirting, but some try even if the NT gives stone face. It's funny actually. NT women are very picky. It's just easier for NTs to pick who they want to get to know, and proceed from there. Random bozos that approach are rarely even worth the breath it takes, to tell them to go away.

^^^ This is more true for INTs though.

I love it when a stranger engages me. As long as he's not boring, I'm good for at least a conversation.

But I agree with the flirting. If he flirts--even a little bit--I will shut off immediately.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
The NT woman probably: *Huge generalizations here*

- Is comfortable eating lunch by herself
- Is comfortable taking herself to a movie
- Would be the one under the hood of her car wearing dress clothes
- Has stacks of books in her house and has a favorite author
- Likes computers
- Plays guitar
- Doesn't wear dresses and frilly things very often, but when she does she rocks it and people wonder why they haven't noticed her before... and then goes back to her usual garm for another six months

The problem with any NT (male or female) is that they don't seem to be (often) very proactive with finding someone. They kind of lurk on the sidelines, measuring people up and going about their business until someone catches their eye for whatever reason. Then they slowwwwly start working up to having a friendship with the person to find out if this person who caught their eye is a 'good match'. Their criteria for 'good match' is as individual as they are... but that one red flag that comes up may be enough to send them back to their corner with a 'Hrm. Thats too bad.' mentality.

Hehe, this actually reminds me of a poem thing I wrote a long time ago called Wild Heart. One portion of it goes like this, and probably sums up most NT relationship beginnings lol

"Just as the wolf embraced the fires of men and chose to stay,
The way they trusted life and limb in mutual exchange...
Your grip on me will only last as long as I allow.
Until you earn my trust, we speak in terms of here-and-now.
Let me come to you my dear, I promise that I will.
Just focus on your breathing and continue standing still.

Keep your voice from shouting, and although you feel as much...
Keep your arms from reaching out to steal a tiny touch.
A sudden move from you will send me scrambling away...
Just offer me your hand, until I know that I am safe.
Let me come to you my dear, I promise that I will.
Just focus on your breathing and continue standing still."

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6

- Likes computers
- Plays guitar
- Doesn't wear dresses and frilly things very often, but when she does she rocks it and people wonder why they haven't noticed her before... and then goes back to her usual garm for another six months

The problem with any NT (male or female) is that they don't seem to be (often) very proactive with finding someone. They kind of lurk on the sidelines, measuring people up and going about their business until someone catches their eye for whatever reason. Then they slowwwwly start working up to having a friendship with the person to find out if this person who caught their eye is a 'good match'. Their criteria for 'good match' is as individual as they are... but that one red flag that comes up may be enough to send them back to their corner with a 'Hrm. Thats too bad.' mentality. ...

You're spot-on. Particularly the part about the red flags. If I detect the slightest hint of hysteria, he/she is gone. I don't care enough to talk anyone off a ledge. And even if I did care, Fs have more skill. :emot-emo:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

- Likes computers
- Plays guitar

The problem with any NT (male or female) is that they don't seem to be (often) very proactive with finding someone. They kind of lurk on the sidelines, measuring people up and going about their business until someone catches their eye for whatever reason. Then they slowwwwly start working up to having a friendship with the person to find out if this person who caught their eye is a 'good match'. Their criteria for 'good match' is as individual as they are... but that one red flag that comes up may be enough to send them back to their corner with a 'Hrm. Thats too bad.' mentality.

+1,000 :yes:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp

- Likes computers
- Plays guitar

Pretty good.

+ wearing a neutral expression that causes people to tell 'em "smile, ferchrissakes!"

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Pretty good.

+ wearing a neutral expression that causes people to tell 'em "smile, ferchrissakes!"

Yeah, thats the thing about NT's. Most of the ones I've known have been INT, and are really good at 'blending in' with their surroundings. They can become invisible almost at will if they want to, which is usually. While they're not being noticed, they arent being interrupted from whatever they're working on.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
... While they're not being noticed, they arent being interrupted from whatever they're working on.

QFT.

Pretty much, that's it.

If you realize that you can't stop the world from acting crazy, if you conform just enough to avoid attention, you can go off and do your thing.