• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Where do you find NT women?

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I think I need one... so how do I acquire one? Where do they usually congregate, and what's the best way to approach them in the wild?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you can catch them with a good conversation

you can find them anywhere- they may look bored, or they may look up to no good ;)

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Bookstores. Lectures. Universities. Causing scenes. With other men. Just ask for more information about what they're saying... or say that you agree... or something...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yay, another Graveyard thread in the making!

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
For the love of god don't try your luck in a club by saying that she's beautiful.

The atmosphere of objectification in such places makes it one of the hardest ways to approach at least me.

And lose the hunting metaphors.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
For the love of god don't try your luck in a club by saying that she's beautiful.

The atmosphere of objectification in such places makes it one of the hardest ways to approach at least me.

You mean this doesn't work?!? WTFZ

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
You can't find them - they find you, if they want to.

xNTP's are at the back of the classroom sleeping or writing a revolution, listening nothing the teacher says yet noticing excatly when the teacher says something that has any value to them, and then they start provoking the poor awkard teacher, they don't like boredom or tv so you won't find them from the coach, nor will you find them from gyms or anywhere like that.

(or dressed up in racoon/alternatively as panda bear suits in the city, harassing and handing out candy for people and preaching about a cause that seems absurd enough)

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
look for the girl whos "one of the guys"

Very good point. I've definitely noticed that with NT women. Not that they are any less feminine really, but that they can relate to guys in a different way than other types can.

xNTP's are at the back of the classroom sleeping or writing a revolution, listening nothing the teacher says yet noticing excatly when the teacher says something that has any value to them, and then they start provoking the poor awkard teacher, they don't like boredom or tv so you won't find them from the coach, nor will you find them from gyms or anywhere like that.

(or dressed up as racoons/alternatively as panda bears in the city, harassing and handing out candy for people and preaching about whatever cause seems absurd enough)

Are you describing males or female NTP's, because you pretty much just described me. I suppose that description would work for either though. Do you have any advice on how to spot an NTJ? An NFJ might even suffice here ;) .

But I thought NT women liked the robotic crocodile hunter approach :p .

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
We are one of the guys. I can kill anyone at anything at a LAN party.

The ENTJs are easy to spot in the classroom- - we never shut up, and we are always in the middle of the class discussions. I have also found the female NTs have nice laptops, and they are always on them. When I have down time in between classes you can find me at the library or at the school's cafe on mine, but I tend to be with friends too.

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
pretty much

I prefer to sit in the back right-hand corner (if you're facing the front of the classroom)... and I doodle in Lainguage until something captures my interest. If I'm not doodling, I'm trying really hard to pay attention, by taking notes with one pen in my right hand and the other in my left... it's harder to become distracted. However, I can be found in a gym.

Other places: Engineering classes (more so than biological sciences)

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Look for women who are interacting with men as if gender differences don't exist. There's no particular place ... just go out and eavesdrop.

When you find one, say something she's not expecting. Don't bore her with small talk.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Or you could just give some of your wonderful insight... :)

I'm right over here, surfing online and being bored as all-get-out. :devil:

...(or dressed up as racoons/alternatively as panda bears in the city, harassing and handing out candy for people and preaching about whatever cause seems absurd enough)

Okay, I don't know what Finnish NTP's are like... but it sounds like they need medicated (or tranquilized).

...When you find one, say something she's not expecting. Don't bore her with small talk.

I've developed the ability of the years to handle doses of small talk as a necessary evil... but yeah, don't push your luck with it.

And yeah, if you want to delight me, say something I didn't anticipate -- or something different on the topic than the typical boring old conventional wisdom every other person in the room would have said. If you can make me laugh, that's a good sign.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
I think I need one... so how do I acquire one? Where do they usually congregate, and what's the best way to approach them in the wild?
The university.
In the departments where you in general find the smallest number of women.

Math.
Physics.
Chemistry.
Linguistics.
Political science.
History.

They are not to be found among women.
They are to be found among men.
And there they are a pampered minority.

Good luck.
You need it.

MBTI Type
INxJ
The university.

Math.
Physics.
Chemistry.
Linguistics.
Political science.
History.

Good luck.
You need it.

You pegged it.

"Where do I find NT women?"

You dont. They find you :ninja:

NTs generally don't show interest in strangers that randomly try to speak to them. Especially if they attempt flirting, but some try even if the NT gives stone face. It's funny actually. NT women are very picky. It's just easier for NTs to pick who they want to get to know, and proceed from there. Random bozos that approach are rarely even worth the breath it takes, to tell them to go away.

Sit back, and get bad results. Be proactive, efficiency is met.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
NTs generally don't show interest in strangers that randomly try to speak to them. Especially if they attempt flirting, but some try even if the NT gives stone face. It's funny actually. NT women are very picky. It's just easier for NTs to pick who they want to get to know, and proceed from there. Most random bozos that approach are rarely even worth the breath it takes to tell them to go away.

true. i hate being approached. especially with small talk or when they come up to you because they think youre "sad" or "bored" or "lonely" and try to hit on you
like wtf..no, im not. go away :shock:
when im around a lot of people i dont know, i just keep to myself and watch them from a distance. if im intrigued by someone, i will go talk to them myself

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
The university.

Math.
Physics.
Chemistry.
Linguistics.
Political science.
History.

QFT. And you can add the Economics department to the list, which is where I personally get pampered. :D

Edit: Also, look for ENT women in consulting. I know two ENTJ females who work for the same small consulting firm (one of them started it), an ENTP who runs a one-woman business and another ENTP who works for Ernst & Young.