• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Where do you find NT women?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
blue...where's that link...didn't it say that nt's do actually stay married longer when paired together? what did it say?

Here.

Bit inconsistent:

Similarly, Intuitive Thinking types (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ) have only a 59% satisfaction rate when paired with another Intuitive Thinker. These types tend to be among the most critical of their partners and may be harder to please in general.

Some types are more likely to marry a person of their same type; this includes male INFPs, INFJs and INTPs and female ENFJs and INFJs.
? How does that make sense, unless you're taking multiple marriages into account, I suppose..

Women married to INTP men had the highest level of dissatisfaction, at 31%. INTP is one of the least common types in the population, and INTPs may find it especially important to find a like-minded partner.

EDIT. Fucking INA, prowling about in my head again!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's not about having feelings or not. Of course NTs do. It's about expressing them, and NTs are usually crap at this,

I usually get it and often find it cute...

Eh, shit happens... *shrug*

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...why would either care if neither needs that?

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
pfft. i dont see why another nt would have a problem with the other not 'expressing' it. i think they would understand. either way im not crap at it if i really do like them. :hug::wubbie: :heart:
see. i know the waysss

Most NTs are not with an other NT, so their partner would usually want them to express their feelings. Also NTs would expect it from their partners without having to do it themselves.

In real life it's not done with smilies, which makes it a bit more complicated.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You forgot :drool: and :worthy: and the occasional cute :blush: and :devil:

But you're NF, kitteh-pooh. She's hoarding those.
me? are you saying i'm hoarding them? haha uh no...

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well that's just crazy talk ina

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
Most NTs are not with an other NT, so their partner would usually want them to express their feelings. Also NTs would expect it from their partners without having to do it themselves.

In real life it's not done with smilies, which makes it a bit more complicated.

ive been with nt's before. specifically intp's and entj's. and although there wasnt much physical affection there was a mutual understanding about it. and its especially cute to see when they *try* to do something nice or "sweet". takes a lot more effort and means more to me, at least. :]
vice versa

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
good to know.

yeah for real...it makes more sense to me that an nt/nf would do well...but i was trying to be positive for op guy. :)

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
ive been with nt's before. specifically intp's and entj's. and although there wasnt much physical affection there was a mutual understanding about it. and its especially cute to see when they *try* to do something nice or "sweet". takes a lot more effort and means more to me, at least. :]

Some things are better left unsaid. And expressing too much affection or feelings makes them lose their meaning.

Now, that is either an NF thing to say, or an NT excuse for behaving the way we do, I'm not sure.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
Some things are better left unsaid. And expressing too much affection or feelings makes them lose their meaning.

Now, that is either an NF thing to say, or an NT excuse for behaving the way we do, I'm not sure.

:doh:
i was just supporting a nt relationship. it can work. meh w/e. if you guys want a girl whos all " :wubbie: " then great. but personally, i know what i am and i know what i want and i know there are guys out there who wouldnt mind that either.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
:doh:
meh w/e. if you guys want a girl whos all " :wubbie: " then great. .

Nope. I was expressing the opposite, also defending the NT relationship. I have no idea how you got to this conclusion from my post.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
Nope. I was expressing the opposite, also defending the NT relationship. I have no idea how you got to this conclusion from my post.

well from the previous one you made, you made it sound like it would be too "complicated" for it to work.
but whatever, cheers.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
vice versa

That's honestly one of the main things I'd be looking for in an NT woman. Just that understanding of how I operate, and being able to appreciate when I DO try hard to do good and romantic things for them, even if it doesn't manifest the same way it would for most other types without the NT supremacy ;) . I'd rather be able to approach a relationship in an NT way and be appreciated for that than having to operate primarily any other way. I think (and have been told) I'm a giving sort of person when it comes to relationships, so of course I'd always want to be with someone who can fully appreciate what I have to give...