User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I think I need one... so how do I acquire one? Where do they usually congregate, and what's the best way to approach them in the wild?
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    Disclaimer: I know this is not what the OP is asking for, but he is my friend and I feel like throwing in my two cents to help him out.
    *looks at your type, sees ENXP*

i think i've found at least part of the problem.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post

Why do you think this is a problem Digest?
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Disclaimer: I know this is not what the OP is asking for, but he is my friend and I feel like throwing in my two cents to help him out. Plus, he has already received some good advice already.

A recent troubling habit of mine has been to try and type everyone I interact with. This is troubling for many reasons, the least of which is to distract you from observing the other person in their fullness. My personal advice for you is to not search out a certain type of woman, but to find a woman which you can be comfortable around and share values and interests with. If that person happens to be an SFP, then so be it; in the end it is the person that makes the relationship, not the type. Sure theoretically speaking some types have better chances with each other than other types, but there exists so many other factors that type alone almost becomes moot.

My advice to you is to recognize that as individual as we are in how we behave regarding our gender roles, we are attracted to certain characteristics for the most part. Remember this is not all women, but the majority of them find justified confidence with a dash of humility attractive. If you can make her smile/laugh, you may be on to something. Last but not least, treat her as your equal and you are on the golden bridge to success. Good luck brother, and try and disregard everything I said as I am nothing more than a virgin.
    Thanks G, I completely agree. I went through the same thought process before creating the topic. I decided to create it because I appreciate some of the qualities associated with NT's (the many ones already mentioned in this thread). It completely depends on the individual though, and we never know what we may run into. It's more... I really like such and such qualities in a woman, and those qualities tend to align with NT's, so why not consider where I can find the most NT's to up my chances of finding women with those qualities? It's definitely not fool proof logic though. I'll admit, the topic was a out of left field for me, being only half serious . Still, some of the responses have been enlightening .

In the end I can't say I'm out to find an NT, I'm just out to find something good...

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Why do you think this is a problem Digest?
    i'm mostly teasing, but i do think that in order to find out about NT females, one would do better to get their advice straight from the horse's mouth.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Lol. The robotic crocodile hunter approach gets bashed once again, as if I seriously think in that manner .

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    As for the where-not-tos:

Yeah, and really, I can't ever imagine myself being a slutty nurse for Halloween. For one thing, it's stupid. For another, there are already about 100,000 other busty, slutty nurses at the party, and I don't want to be one of the pack.
    You got that right. Had to throw in the possible exception because Halloween makes some people lose their gotdayum minds.

i'm mostly teasing, but i do think that in order to find out about NT females, one would do better to get their advice straight from the horse's mouth.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

This is a definite truth.

The issue all stems down to individuality and uniqueness of such a rare breed of women, and I have enjoyed observing, for the most part from this thread, how distinctive each and every one of them is. Keep it coming please; my post was merely an interjection extraverted intuition that has no place in the real world.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

(I was the only female in my class in engineering at a private university and was one of 5 at the public university i transferred to!)

/end OT

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Well you'll find me creepin' around in the guttas! Of your existence! Or your house even!

Someone lost a piece of their brain this morning...
    As others have said there are certain places you probably won't find them, at least not many of them, like clubs or bars. Seems like a lot of places are possibilities though, depending on the person. I've met more in college than anywhere else - especially in my German classes, for whatever reason. Personally, though, because I rarely feel like I fit in right anywhere, I just sort of go all over the place and try to adapt in my own way. Other NT females might do that too, resulting in your seeing them in a variety of places you might not expect to see them in. So, basically, my post isn't that worthwhile.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Or maybe I should go look for an ENFP ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    (I was the only female in my class in engineering at a private university and was one of 5 at the public university i transferred to!)

/end OT
    Yeah, seriously - we ENFPs roam where no other type dares to roam - because it's filled with NTs. Nahhh, just teasing....sort of....

Awww everyone knows that ENFPs are the NFs that are easiest to handle for the other types.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.