• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Where do you find NT women?

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
NT females can be found in the same places as NT males. Approach with caution.

Next question.

ps: most NT men who think they want an NT female actually don't

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
on any reality show that features females battling over a guy.

*hides the Tivo list*

true. im always running around naked in the african bush

:shock: I would recommend at least putting on some bug spray. :D

ps: most NT men who think they want an NT female actually don't

This has been my experience as well. We're worse than difficult bitches who cry and get hysterical. Instead of yelling in an argument, we smother them with logic, test their expectations of what gender roles should be and push the limits of their patience with our 'don't care' attitudes. Most of us don't do 'warm and fuzzy' either, so don't be expecting cute teddy bears and notes with hearts over the 'I's.

We're really a crazy bunch. :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He had me at "non-repentant dickhead." :wubbie:

he could have just said ENTP and taken less time.

BAD! BAD MOD! :blush:

So do dickheads ever repent? That's my question for today. It seems to be a theoretical thing.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
NTs are both crazy. Clumsy, forgetful, cold, abstract, ANALyzing...

Yet they are heavily sought after, it seems...

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
most NT women who think they want an NT female actually don't
thats not true. id prefer a nt male any day

NT women have a pretty good idea what they are getting with an NT male. For some bizarre reason NT men haven't come to the realization that NT women are just them with boobs.

Synarch was describing wanting an NT women (in another thread) and in the same sentence he said he liked women who are sweet and feminine. Um... not the at the top of the list of words usually associated with NT women.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NT women have a pretty good idea what they are getting with an NT male. For some bizarre reason NT men haven't come to the realization that NT women are just them with boobs.

Synarch was describing wanting an NT women (in another thread) and in the same sentence he said he liked women who are sweet and feminine. Um... not the at the top of the list of words usually associated with NT women.

Do you think he meant "sweet and feminine" as in "pink and teddy bearish" or "with class and elegance?"

These terms are rather vague.

I don't know about NT women just being NT men with boobs.
I've seen out-of-shape NT men with boobs, and I doubt the NT men would want to date them. ;)

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
Do you think he meant "sweet and feminine" as in "pink and teddy bearish" or "with class and elegance?"

These terms are rather vague.

I don't know about NT women just being NT men with boobs.
I've seen out-of-shape NT men with boobs, and I doubt the NT men would want to date them. ;)

Maybe they should. :smile:

The words "soft and nurturing" were also in Synarch's post.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah, I mean, I can be both sweet and feminine. But probably not in the traditional sense. I'm not going to be all, "OMG WHAT A BIG STRONG MAN! HOW DO YOU THINK UP ALL THE STUFF YOU THINK UP!?" I'm going to approach a guy, intellectually speaking, the same way I would a girl friend of mine. My relationships are always going to be partnerships of equals. Some guys just don't a) want that, or b) know what to do with that.

Objectively speaking, I think I'm very kind, and I can be very supportive. But it's just not in a "you have a penis, so you must be smarter and better than me" way. I don't think I'm "nurturing." That sounds maternal, to me.

btw, I think Synarch has always said he wanted an INFJ chick. It's come up a lot. Edit: Having read that post, it sounds like he's saying that INTJ/ENTP could work, but that he prefers more nurturing than an INTJ generally gives.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe they should. :smile:

:sick:

Yeah, I mean, I can be both sweet and feminine. But probably not in the traditional sense. I'm not going to be all, "OMG WHAT A BIG STRONG MAN! HOW DO YOU THINK UP ALL THE STUFF YOU THINK UP!?" ...Objectively speaking, I think I'm very kind, and I can be very supportive. But it's just not in a "you have a penis, so you must be smarter and better than me" way.

:sick:

My relationships are always going to be partnerships of equals.

That's about right.

BTW, I feel that way with the Obamas, when I see them together. I don't really see them as "he's the president and she's under him," they seem like a unit to me, and on equal footing, each as strong as the other.

btw, I think Synarch has always said he wanted an INFJ chick. It's come up a lot.

That sounds right. They're classy and tough.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Yeah, I mean, I can be both sweet and feminine. But probably not in the traditional sense. I'm not going to be all, "OMG WHAT A BIG STRONG MAN! HOW DO YOU THINK UP ALL THE STUFF YOU THINK UP!?"
OK, but I do that.

(And then snicker if they fall for it :devil:)

Some guys just don't a) want that, or b) know what to do with that.
:yes:

Objectively speaking, I think I'm very kind, and I can be very supportive. But it's just not in a "you have a penis, so you must be smarter and better than me" way. I don't think I'm "nurturing." That sounds maternal, to me.
Yeah, except occasionally like to play up the maternal bit, but they know to take it as a semi-joke as it's intended.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is all very good advice! So in other words talk to them like I normally talk to people (about ideas and deep things etc).

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So what are some recommendations for dealing with them at a comic con?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
*hides the Tivo list*

:shock: I would recommend at least putting on some bug spray. :D

This has been my experience as well. We're worse than difficult bitches who cry and get hysterical. Instead of yelling in an argument, we smother them with logic, test their expectations of what gender roles should be and push the limits of their patience with our 'don't care' attitudes. Most of us don't do 'warm and fuzzy' either, so don't be expecting cute teddy bears and notes with hearts over the 'I's.

We're really a crazy bunch. :D

Wait, that's a negative?

I tend to approach relationships (not that I have much experience here) as a friendship, except more intimate. Perhaps the only negative of an NT-NT relationship is the mutual emotional ineptitude getting in the way.