User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    Look for women who are interacting with men as if gender differences don't exist. There's no particular place ... just go out and eavesdrop.

When you find one, say something she's not expecting. Don't bore her with small talk.
    QFT
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    NTs generally don't show interest in strangers that randomly try to speak to them. Especially if they attempt flirting, but some try even if the NT gives stone face. It's funny actually. NT women are very picky. It's just easier for NTs to pick who they want to get to know, and proceed from there. Random bozos that approach are rarely even worth the breath it takes, to tell them to go away.

^^^ This is more true for INTs though.

I love it when a stranger engages me. As long as he's not boring, I'm good for at least a conversation.

But I agree with the flirting. If he flirts--even a little bit--I will shut off immediately.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

The NT woman probably: *Huge generalizations here*

- Is comfortable eating lunch by herself
    - Is comfortable taking herself to a movie
    - Would be the one under the hood of her car wearing dress clothes
    - Has stacks of books in her house and has a favorite author
    - Likes computers
    - Plays guitar
    - Doesn't wear dresses and frilly things very often, but when she does she rocks it and people wonder why they haven't noticed her before... and then goes back to her usual garm for another six months

The problem with any NT (male or female) is that they don't seem to be (often) very proactive with finding someone. They kind of lurk on the sidelines, measuring people up and going about their business until someone catches their eye for whatever reason. Then they slowwwwly start working up to having a friendship with the person to find out if this person who caught their eye is a 'good match'. Their criteria for 'good match' is as individual as they are... but that one red flag that comes up may be enough to send them back to their corner with a 'Hrm. Thats too bad.' mentality.

Hehe, this actually reminds me of a poem thing I wrote a long time ago called Wild Heart. One portion of it goes like this, and probably sums up most NT relationship beginnings lol

"Just as the wolf embraced the fires of men and chose to stay,
    The way they trusted life and limb in mutual exchange...
    Your grip on me will only last as long as I allow.
    Until you earn my trust, we speak in terms of here-and-now.
    Let me come to you my dear, I promise that I will.
    Just focus on your breathing and continue standing still.

Keep your voice from shouting, and although you feel as much...
    Keep your arms from reaching out to steal a tiny touch.
    A sudden move from you will send me scrambling away...
    Just offer me your hand, until I know that I am safe.
    Let me come to you my dear, I promise that I will.
    Just focus on your breathing and continue standing still."
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post

- Likes computers
    - Plays guitar
    - Doesn't wear dresses and frilly things very often, but when she does she rocks it and people wonder why they haven't noticed her before... and then goes back to her usual garm for another six months

The problem with any NT (male or female) is that they don't seem to be (often) very proactive with finding someone. They kind of lurk on the sidelines, measuring people up and going about their business until someone catches their eye for whatever reason. Then they slowwwwly start working up to having a friendship with the person to find out if this person who caught their eye is a 'good match'. Their criteria for 'good match' is as individual as they are... but that one red flag that comes up may be enough to send them back to their corner with a 'Hrm. Thats too bad.' mentality. ...

You're spot-on. Particularly the part about the red flags. If I detect the slightest hint of hysteria, he/she is gone. I don't care enough to talk anyone off a ledge. And even if I did care, Fs have more skill.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

- Likes computers
    - Plays guitar

The problem with any NT (male or female) is that they don't seem to be (often) very proactive with finding someone. They kind of lurk on the sidelines, measuring people up and going about their business until someone catches their eye for whatever reason. Then they slowwwwly start working up to having a friendship with the person to find out if this person who caught their eye is a 'good match'. Their criteria for 'good match' is as individual as they are... but that one red flag that comes up may be enough to send them back to their corner with a 'Hrm. Thats too bad.' mentality.
    +1,000

MBTI
    intp

- Likes computers
    - Plays guitar

Pretty good.

+ wearing a neutral expression that causes people to tell 'em "smile, ferchrissakes!"
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    Pretty good.

+ wearing a neutral expression that causes people to tell 'em "smile, ferchrissakes!"
    Yeah, thats the thing about NT's. Most of the ones I've known have been INT, and are really good at 'blending in' with their surroundings. They can become invisible almost at will if they want to, which is usually. While they're not being noticed, they arent being interrupted from whatever they're working on.
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

... While they're not being noticed, they arent being interrupted from whatever they're working on.
    QFT.

Pretty much, that's it.

If you realize that you can't stop the world from acting crazy, if you conform just enough to avoid attention, you can go off and do your thing.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    Pretty good.

LOL yes!
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

"Where do I find NT women?"