User Tag List

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Where do you find NT women?

Senior Member Array nottaprettygal's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    How the NT partnership works, etc.
    I think our relationship works so well because not only do we process information the same way, but we also usually come to the same conclusions. If we had opposite values and opinions to begin with it wouldn't be as perfect as it is.

If it takes time for a person to understand me, it's not worth it to me. The connection was instantaneous and so strong that we (especially him) totally changed our lives just to be with one another. To others, it may have seemed like a quick and drastic move for two people who barely knew each other, but it never seemed odd to us at all.

We haven't been married that long (one year in March), but I don't see things changing (and I try to objectively consider that possibility).

I think online is probably the best place to meet an NT woman, but if you push it too much, it won't work. I thought that I was just having a conversation with someone, but then it turned into something totally unexpected and wonderful.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Well, it works perfectly for me.
    The relationship is the stuff dreams are made of.
    No joke.

I totally saw this coming.

Next question!

(I don't think he even read the thread, he had Tallulah give him the executive overview!)

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    I think our relationship works so well because not only do we process information the same way, but we also usually come to the same conclusions. If we had opposite values and opinions to begin with it wouldn't be as perfect as it is.

If it takes time for a person to understand me, it's not worth it to me. The connection was instantaneous and so strong that we (especially him) totally changed our lives just to be with one another. To others, it may have seemed like a quick and drastic move for two people who barely knew each other, but it never seemed odd to us at all.

We haven't been married that long (one year in March), but I don't see things changing (and I try to objectively consider that possibility).

I think online is probably the best place to meet an NT woman, but if you push it too much, it won't work. I thought that I was just having a conversation with someone, but then it turned into something totally unexpected and wonderful.
    Similar in many ways... but you do tend to explain more of your thinking than Haight does.

So if it wasn't a personal topic, how did you both start talking that first time where it all "clicked" ... and how long did you know each other online before you talked that time?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Similar in many ways... but you do tend to explain more of your thinking than Haight does.

So if it wasn't a personal topic, how did you both start talking that first time where it all "clicked" ... and how long did you know each other online before you talked that time?
    He explains his thinking to me (although many times it isn't needed). He just has more of an authoritarian tone to his posts, which is because a) He thinks it's funny and b) He doesn't want to "waste" time by writing a lot. But I will admit, that he is quite a bit more secretive than I am on the forum.

I think it clicked from the beginning, which was just through PM exchanges. (We did "meet" at a meetup before, but didn't say more than a couple sentences to each other). Initially we both had a similar interest, which was to just get information about the other person. He said it was because he was trying to get more information on what type he was.

And I fell for it!

At first, we were paranoid and suspicious of the other person's motives, but I quickly felt comfortable sharing information with him. Maybe it was because he was being uncharacteristically self-conscious and cute.

We started talking frequently at the end of May/beginning of June 07. I visited him at the beginning of July. . . and by September, he moved and we were living together.

(And yes. Of course he didn't read the thread)

MBTI
    ENTJ

I'm fairly new here and hadn't heard this story before. So now I just have one thing to say: awwwwwwwwww. Seriously, that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy - how awesome for you 2 to have found each other!
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    I'm fairly new here and hadn't heard this story before. So now I just have one thing to say: awwwwwwwwww. Seriously, that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy - how awesome for you 2 to have found each other!
    QUOTED FOR ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Srsly.

NT Romance.
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

Agreed. Haight and Notta's relationship sounds like my ideal.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

This thread should be called "WHERE THE NT WOMEN ARE"...

Like "where the wild things are".
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeUrbane View Post
    QUOTED FOR ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Srsly.

NT Romance.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Agreed. Haight and Notta's relationship sounds like my ideal.

Aww.

Nobody saw that.

I would say that you all have a chance to be happy, but I don't want to lie to you. In reality, it's hopeless and you should give up.

Doesn't Read Your Posts Array Haight's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    I would say that you all have a chance to be happy, but I don't want to lie to you. In reality, it's hopeless and you should give up.
    So sad.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

Senior Member Array Winds of Thor's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Second that...especially about the guy thing!