• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Where do you find NT women?

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
How the NT partnership works, etc.

I think our relationship works so well because not only do we process information the same way, but we also usually come to the same conclusions. If we had opposite values and opinions to begin with it wouldn't be as perfect as it is.

If it takes time for a person to understand me, it's not worth it to me. The connection was instantaneous and so strong that we (especially him) totally changed our lives just to be with one another. To others, it may have seemed like a quick and drastic move for two people who barely knew each other, but it never seemed odd to us at all.

We haven't been married that long (one year in March), but I don't see things changing (and I try to objectively consider that possibility).

I think online is probably the best place to meet an NT woman, but if you push it too much, it won't work. I thought that I was just having a conversation with someone, but then it turned into something totally unexpected and wonderful.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, it works perfectly for me.
The relationship is the stuff dreams are made of.
No joke.

:rofl1:

I totally saw this coming.

Next question! :D

(I don't think he even read the thread, he had Tallulah give him the executive overview!)

I think our relationship works so well because not only do we process information the same way, but we also usually come to the same conclusions. If we had opposite values and opinions to begin with it wouldn't be as perfect as it is.

If it takes time for a person to understand me, it's not worth it to me. The connection was instantaneous and so strong that we (especially him) totally changed our lives just to be with one another. To others, it may have seemed like a quick and drastic move for two people who barely knew each other, but it never seemed odd to us at all.

We haven't been married that long (one year in March), but I don't see things changing (and I try to objectively consider that possibility).

I think online is probably the best place to meet an NT woman, but if you push it too much, it won't work. I thought that I was just having a conversation with someone, but then it turned into something totally unexpected and wonderful.

Similar in many ways... but you do tend to explain more of your thinking than Haight does. :)

So if it wasn't a personal topic, how did you both start talking that first time where it all "clicked" ... and how long did you know each other online before you talked that time?

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
Similar in many ways... but you do tend to explain more of your thinking than Haight does. :)

So if it wasn't a personal topic, how did you both start talking that first time where it all "clicked" ... and how long did you know each other online before you talked that time?

He explains his thinking to me (although many times it isn't needed). He just has more of an authoritarian tone to his posts, which is because a) He thinks it's funny and b) He doesn't want to "waste" time by writing a lot. But I will admit, that he is quite a bit more secretive than I am on the forum.

I think it clicked from the beginning, which was just through PM exchanges. (We did "meet" at a meetup before, but didn't say more than a couple sentences to each other). Initially we both had a similar interest, which was to just get information about the other person. He said it was because he was trying to get more information on what type he was.

And I fell for it! :doh:

At first, we were paranoid and suspicious of the other person's motives, but I quickly felt comfortable sharing information with him. Maybe it was because he was being uncharacteristically self-conscious and cute.

We started talking frequently at the end of May/beginning of June 07. I visited him at the beginning of July. . . and by September, he moved and we were living together.

(And yes. Of course he didn't read the thread)

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm fairly new here and hadn't heard this story before. So now I just have one thing to say: awwwwwwwwww. Seriously, that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy - how awesome for you 2 to have found each other!

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I'm fairly new here and hadn't heard this story before. So now I just have one thing to say: awwwwwwwwww. Seriously, that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy - how awesome for you 2 to have found each other!

QUOTED FOR ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wubbie: :wubbie: :wubbie:

Srsly.

NT Romance. :heart:

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
This thread should be called "WHERE THE NT WOMEN ARE"...

Like "where the wild things are".

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj

QUOTED FOR ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wubbie: :wubbie: :wubbie:

Srsly.

NT Romance. :heart:

Agreed. Haight and Notta's relationship sounds like my ideal.

Aww. :hug:

Nobody saw that. :whistling:

I would say that you all have a chance to be happy, but I don't want to lie to you. In reality, it's hopeless and you should give up.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Second that...especially about the guy thing!

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I think I need one... so how do I acquire one? Where do they usually congregate, and what's the best way to approach them in the wild?
So!
Did ya find one yet?

chelsea_june

MBTI Type
xNTJ
ew, math class? really?
i slept through math my whole life x_x

I agree, Ive failed several math classes, and I actually paid attention. I however, love science. I'm currently a Pol-Sci and History major so I agree you find INTJ's were most women aren't. And I am definitely one of the guys, but I'm also highly athletic.