User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    intp

well that's just crazy talk ina
    good to know.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    Most NTs are not with an other NT, so their partner would usually want them to express their feelings. Also NTs would expect it from their partners without having to do it themselves.

In real life it's not done with smilies, which makes it a bit more complicated.

ive been with nt's before. specifically intp's and entj's. and although there wasnt much physical affection there was a mutual understanding about it. and its especially cute to see when they *try* to do something nice or "sweet". takes a lot more effort and means more to me, at least. :]
    vice versa
    She talks pretty but says mean things

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    Listen to this one trying to pawn off the NT men onto us poor women. Talk about containing the spread of disease.
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    good to know.
    yeah for real...it makes more sense to me that an nt/nf would do well...but i was trying to be positive for op guy.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by persianness View Post
    Hmmmmm.
    I swear, one of these days I'm going have it with the hints and pester one of you for a real answer! :steam:

Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    ive been with nt's before. specifically intp's and entj's. and although there wasnt much physical affection there was a mutual understanding about it. and its especially cute to see when they *try* to do something nice or "sweet". takes a lot more effort and means more to me, at least. :]
    Some things are better left unsaid. And expressing too much affection or feelings makes them lose their meaning.

Now, that is either an NF thing to say, or an NT excuse for behaving the way we do, I'm not sure.

MBTI
    ENTP

Some things are better left unsaid. And expressing too much affection or feelings makes them lose their meaning.

Now, that is either an NF thing to say, or an NT excuse for behaving the way we do, I'm not sure.

i was just supporting a nt relationship. it can work. meh w/e. if you guys want a girl whos all " " then great. but personally, i know what i am and i know what i want and i know there are guys out there who wouldnt mind that either.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

meh w/e. if you guys want a girl whos all " " then great. .
    Nope. I was expressing the opposite, also defending the NT relationship. I have no idea how you got to this conclusion from my post.

MBTI
    ENTP

Nope. I was expressing the opposite, also defending the NT relationship. I have no idea how you got to this conclusion from my post.

well from the previous one you made, you made it sound like it would be too "complicated" for it to work.
    but whatever, cheers.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

vice versa
    That's honestly one of the main things I'd be looking for in an NT woman. Just that understanding of how I operate, and being able to appreciate when I DO try hard to do good and romantic things for them, even if it doesn't manifest the same way it would for most other types without the NT supremacy . I'd rather be able to approach a relationship in an NT way and be appreciated for that than having to operate primarily any other way. I think (and have been told) I'm a giving sort of person when it comes to relationships, so of course I'd always want to be with someone who can fully appreciate what I have to give...