• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Who are your best non-NT friends?

Vanitas

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My core friends are each an INTJ, an INFJ and ..I think an IxFP.

Then another set of close friends has an ENFP and a xSFP, aside another NT.

Vicious

MBTI Type
INTJ
My best non NT friends are: ESFP, INFJ, INFP, ISTJ, and ISTP, in no particular order.

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
INFP girl, ENFJ girl, ISFP girl, ESFJ guy, ESFJ girl. Actually I don't think I have any close NT friends... they make better colleagues.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP guy, INFJ guy, ENFP girl, ESFP guy, ENFJ girl...most other close friends are NTs.

marmandahalf

ENFP, both guys and girls. They're disproportionately represented in my inner circle (like, 90%).

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
I hang out with ISTJ (2 of them) and a ESFJ. Yes my friends talk about the same stuff everyday, the ISTJ talks about basketball and MMA...so we talk about baskeball (go houson) and a common ground on boxing, cause i love boxing too. The ESFP likes to talk about all the different chick he's going to nail or have nailed...i just listen. The other one is a ISTJ chick...she likes to talk about other people's relationships and what fun thing she did over the weekend. Funny i don't have any NT friends.

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ENFJ ISTP ESxP ESxP yay a bunch of SP's :( I wish I had some NT friends

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Mostly INFP's...
Fun to shock and play with :)

R

Riva

2 ISFJ guys
1 ESFJ girl - they are so loyal and friendly but annoying at the same time. but forgives you too.
1 ISFP guy

and a lot of INTx guys
with 1 ENTP girl.

R

Riva

and

2 ESFP guys
1 awesome ENFP guy
a sew SP girls(not that close)
and a hell of a lot of people i can't remember right now.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
My best friend is an ISTJ girl, I've never gotten along with anyone like I do with her. She's an incredibly rational, hardworking person, and I've never had any problems with thinking she's not intelligent or is overly traditional like others seem to see in ISTJ. INFX seem to click with me but I've never been able to maintain relationships with them because of the emotional ups and downs.

ghoti

MBTI Type
intj
My only friend is an INFP. She keeps life refreshing and doesn't have too many expectations of me socially. She's also one of the few people that doesn't misinterpret my silence as coldness and doesn't get easily offended when I'm distant.

And unlike most people, she's never found me intimidating and doesn't try walking on eggshells around me. I like it.

leannezinn

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
lots of ESFPs, including my boyfriend. my best guy friend is an enfp and my best girl friend is an isfj.

charliefoxtrot

MBTI Type
INTP
INFP. And my SO is an ISFJ.
That's about my circle of best buds.
:)

My only friend is an INFP. She keeps life refreshing and doesn't have too many expectations of me socially. She's also one of the few people that doesn't misinterpret my silence as coldness and doesn't get easily offended when I'm distant.

And unlike most people, she's never found me intimidating and doesn't try walking on eggshells around me. I like it.

+1

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
interesting how many NTs here have close esfp friends, my best friend of 10 years is an esfp. It's a hilarious genius with fool pairing(I don't really mean that but stereotypically).

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
An INFJ and possibly an ENFP. The INFJ is male, and the ENFP was sad that she was graduating.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
ENTP
INFP
ENFP
ESTP
ISFJ (?)