First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

ENTJ - He's a douche, but we have fun.

ENFP - She's really unpredictable, especially with moods. Really fun to be around when she doesn't have a boyfriend though.

INTP - My closest friend. I can tell her anything and she's the only one who truly understands how I think.

INTP - Same as the other friend.

INTJ - Very distant friend, very shady friend. She keeps her life a mystery.

ISFP - We actually got in a really big fight recently, but we're over it. She's really fun and spontaneous, but she does have issues.

ISFJ - Very caring about her friends, a very good friend, but we're also very different (Opposite personalities)

ENFJ - Could be a T. A really good friend, but she's just everywhere and has so many friends, she's impossible to follow.

Yeah, I do have a lot of NT friends. Birds of a feather, I guess.

NPcomplete

Non-NT friends:
    INFJ - we never say anything directly. It's through some metaphor. We used to have code-names for a lot of people. He sometimes gets very neurotic.
    INFP - always fun and crazy. We can spend the whole day discussing random stuff and trying to mess with each other's brains.
    ENFJ - very similar to INFJ but no code-names and no metaphors at all. I mean I put in my metaphors but she doesn't add to it. It's more about analysing characters with her.
    ESFP - I've known this one for the longest time and yet, she always surprises me.
    ISTJ - she's very very very serious. I enjoy messing with her.

I also have some NT friends - 2 ENTJs (both control freaks) and several INTXs (heh engineering..).

Banned

Strangly enough I don't have any non-NT friends that I consider close, well it's not that strange... I value my INTJ and ENTP friends a great deal though. However I've got a ISFP inside the proximity of my closer acquaintance circle. I know for a fact that he's intelligent, for a sensor. But I don't trust him with anything.

One observation I've made is that SF people thrive in their subjectivity. And when they take something, they believe they were obligated to do so at the moment and have no excuse for doing it what so ever.

Therefor I could never become close with an SF or trust he/she completely.

ReflecTcelfeR

ESFP, INFJ, ENFP, INFP, ISFJ, 2 ISTJ's... yep.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

I prefer not to call them friends, but it's close enough: ESTP & ESFP

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

ENFJ.

I guess I can only deal with intuitive judgmental people.
    Last edited by Gabrielle; 07-12-2010 at 03:24 AM. Reason: I realised it said non-NT friends (sorry)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

All of them are ENFPs.

Aside from the one ENFJ friend who I consider close. It's an odd, refreshing friendship to say the least.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

INFP, ESFP and ENFP

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

One of my best friends is a really smart ISFJ. We get along great and it's probably because of how much tend to learn from one another. True, we are both judgmental douche bags, the important thing is that we're judgmental as a team.

From an outsider's perspective we are both horrible, horrible people.
    Forgive my typos. Sometimes my fingers get ahead of my brain.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, SPs of any variety are tasty-cool!

I really would love to meet more NTs, esp NTPs but it just doesn't tend to happen often, either I'm not running into them, not recognising their type, or disliking them, dunno *shrug* but SPs are everywhere. They're open, friendly, generally pretty non-judgemental, come-what-may types who are up for a laugh or drink or ready to shoot the shit. I love meeting new SPs irl!

ESTPs especially often rub quieter IxxJs up the wrong way, with their enthusiasm, chattiness, directness and childlike playfulness, they also expect that everyone else feels the same way that they do about the ESTP but when it comes to comparing fun levels I know which side of the party floor I'll be standing on! They're fun!