• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What's your favorite type?

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
ENFPs are sexy.

INTJs have the most mutual understanding/appreciation.

ISFPs/ESFPs are excellent for spending large amounts of time with.

INFJs have a special something I have a difficult time describing. :devil:

Jwill

MBTI Type
INTJ
I was waiting for this thread to start!

ISFJs

There's just something about them that endears them to me. They work so hard. They never pretend to be anything than what they are. They're self-sacrificing. In my mind, nothing out of the ordinary, but they have a lot of courage to stand up for what's right.

wolfy

awsm
My favourite type is on this forum. All you other forum dwellers... well you can go to hell.

Yeah, You're my favourite type. :D

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJs, ENTJs, other INFJs, ENFJs too....I love everyone unless they treat me with such disrespect that I have to shut the door, thats a rare case though.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I really like INTJs, ENFJs, INFJs, ENTPs, ENTJs and ESFPs.

I can also find ISTJs, ENFPs and ESTPs and some ESFJs, ISFJs and INTPs and enjoyable.

I'm fine with all types as long as they are healthy individuals.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's a shame, and here I was thinking we were connecting.

Naaah, don't be fooled. INTPs don't actually connect with people so much as with the idea of people.

And come on people, it goes without saying that all types are fine when they're healthy individuals.

The question was, "Among the healthy individuals that you know, which types tend to be the people you like most?"

Come on, you can answer that without openly insulting any particular types in general.

For me, just based on the people I know personally, top 4 are probably ENFP, INFJ, ENTP and ESFP. (INFP and ENFJ both come soon after these four, although I must admit that I share the vast respect for the intellectual abilities and drive to succeed of both INTJs and ENTJs--I just don't tend to be great friends with either of them, most of the time.)

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
every type except those gosh darn NTs! Oh wait, better not say that here..

Well, my favorite types are INTPs, ENTPs, INTJs, and INFJs.

jellyfish

MBTI Type
INTP
INFP, ENTJ, INTJ, ESFP, ESTP
SPs are so fun. : D
They make me do stupid things.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I'm cool with any type as long as they're not a pain in the ass. The people that I enjoy the most though tend to be ENxPs and IxFPs.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
IxxPs and xxFJs, if I were to dig down and play favourites.

isfjs seem unnaturally capable of making me give a crap.

Agreed. My ISFJ close friend/roommate is amazingly capable of making me give more craps than I ever knew existed within me.