• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What's your favorite type?

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
I saw a big thread about NT's least favorite types, so what about favorites? Obviously this will be based off stereotypes, but I'm still curious to know.

Personally, my favorite type is INTJ.

I once spent about two days on and off thinking of an efficient solution to a problem on a project we were working on. I tossed the problem to my INTJ friend one day, and 20 seconds later got back a solution that was better than anything I had managed to think of in those two days. I don't at all agree with how he goes about every day life, but intellectually I have a great deal of respect for him. I also wish I knew how him, and Js in-general, can sit down and actually get shit done.

How about you guys?

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
aww...sweet bunny. :D

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
All of them

Hah, what exactly do you mean by that? A few things came to mind when I read that.

1. A well developed person of any type is 'favorite'
2. Everyone has usefulness and good things about them, none of which can outweigh the others.
3. You just have no preference / don't care.

Anyways, just clearing this up in-general, this is more a thread to mess around with stereotypes of other types, not really meant to be that serious.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Hah, what exactly do you mean by that? A few things came to mind when I read that.

1. A well developed person of any type is 'favorite'
2. Everyone has usefulness and good things about them, none of which can outweigh the others.
3. You just have no preference / don't care.

Anyways, just clearing this up in-general, this is more a thread to mess around with stereotypes of other types, not really meant to be that serious.
Let me rephrase...All of them except ENTP.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ENFJs probably...

They are ENFs but they actually get things done. (Laziness is the bane of my existence).

SilentStream

MBTI Type
INTP
INTJ: My mum is one and we get on really well.
ISFP: My best friend/cousin and my favourite Aunt; they are fun, easy-going and both love to learn and have in-depth discussions.
(Although I have wondered whether they are INFPs sometimes, but I think they are way too down-to-earth for that).

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To try and figure out (and never quite succeed): INTJs and INTPs and maybe ENTJs
To have tons of fun with: ESFPs, ENFJs and other NFP's

MBTI Type
INTP
Introverted intuitive types I can relate to well.

If I ever met a typical ENTP or ENFP, I think I would admire them.

However, I don't have a particular favourite type.

G

garbage

It's all situational.. everyone's got something to offer.

If I want someone to deal more effectively and warmly with other people, ENFJ. They make great business partners.. I take care of operations planning, and they take care of motivating people to help me make it happen. The combination of what many refer to as Fe and Te really can be an amazing synergy. I'm pretty sure it's an unstoppable force..

ISTJs are masters of taking care of the details on work projects, so long as I can keep them on task ;) While their attention to detail should just bewilder and annoy me, I find that the balancing force is very helpful. I work with them explicitly so things are done more "right."

If I want to have theoretical discussion and exercise my brain, INTP. Especially when you get them talking about an area of interest, they'll ramble on for hours.

Learning about cooking, art, decorating, and the other finer things in life? ESFP.

maybe ENTJs

Yeah, we're actually pretty easy to figure out, except maybe in the emotional realm. We either ignore our emotions or try to analyze them for very little gain :)

.. also, to that end, ENFPs are absolute masters of helping sorting out personal crap and psychological baggage. Every good counselor I've had has been ENFP, and they work miracles. ENFJs are close.. but they tend to tell me how I should act and feel, where ENFPs just help me naturally draw out helpful conclusions about my actions and feelings just through talking about them.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Let me rephrase...All of them except ENTP.

because we can see through your bullshit, frustrations and think you're a small small man ?

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
From what I've experienced I'd say that ISTJs and ENFXs are my favourite types.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Haven't whittled it down yet. Favorite extroverted type: ENFJ! Yeah, I drank the cool aid. I find the _NFJs generally the least irritating. Even their hissyfits endear them to me.
IS_Js are sometimes rad, sometimes bad. Maybe I'm biased because the women often seem the former and men the latter.

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
the top 3 Awesomest People in my life within even the past year are all NFP, so I'm going to say xNFP. ENFPs specifically though have always made me so happy to just...be around a person. Which is a unique feeling indeed.

(That's even before I knew about typology, or what letters to call them by!)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All of them

Everyone who isn't unhealthy psychologically is my favorite. Yes that includes ESTJs, ESFJs, ENTJs etc (whoever else has a bad rep for whatever reason).