• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTP - ENTJ

judges

MBTI Type
iNTP
Enneagram
5w4
What are your guys thoughts on an INTP-ENTJ relationship. Specifically between a male INTP and female ENTJ.

judges

MBTI Type
iNTP
Enneagram
5w4
Care to elaborate :p
I am currently in a relationship with a ENTJ female. We've only been dating for a month or so but we were very very close friends for more than a year before that. She is my 'mind mate' and we can talk for hours and hours about basically anything. I suppose like the typical ENTJ she takes control and is the 'boss' of the relationship which I do not mind one bit. What are some probelms we can run into..

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Yeah she's gonna "take control" of tossin you to the curb and findin' herself a real man too, like an ESTP.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Talk about compatibility. That's good, man - keep it up...

Relations runs into problems - she might tease you for thinking a lot, or that she's boss in the relation, etc.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't mind Jack - he's just challenging you to see how strong you are

judges

MBTI Type
iNTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah she's gonna "take control" of tossin you to the curb and findin' herself a real man too, like an ESTP.

She would have no use for an ESTP, everything I know about ESTPs tells me they are just all her pet peeves rolled into one.

Talk about compatibility. That's good, man - keep it up...

Relations runs into problems - she might tease you for thinking a lot, or that she's boss in the relation, etc.

Yeah she already teases me about these things, it's in a affectionate way tho, it's not actually malicious. I find that she is very good at telling me when I am thinking too much or getting worked up over nothing as I tend to do in social situations. She keeps me grounded.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
She would have no use for an ESTP, everything I know about ESTPs tells me they are just all her pet peeves rolled into one.
If I had a nickel for every time a woman listed everything she hated about guys, then did the deed with the embodiment within a week, I wouldn't be on the net talking to you, that's for sure.

judges

MBTI Type
iNTP
Enneagram
5w4
If I had a nickel for every time a woman listed everything she hated about guys, then did the deed with the embodiment within a week, I wouldn't be on the net talking to you, that's for sure.

And if I had a nickel for every cynical INTP trying to tell me my relationship won't work because he projects his own social incompetence onto others I too would be somewhere other than on the net talking to you. :)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
And if I had a nickel for every cynical INTP trying to tell me my relationship won't work because he projects his own social incompetence onto others I too would be somewhere other than on the net talking to you. :)
But you don't, and neither do I. And the money's on the failure, and moreso because you're askin' if it's gonna work. YOU ARE DOOMED.

judges

MBTI Type
iNTP
Enneagram
5w4
But you don't, and neither do I. And the money's on the failure, and moreso because you're askin' if it's gonna work. YOU ARE DOOMED.

Sort of interesting that youre trying to divert the subject away from money considering you are the one who brought it up. Anyway, I am doomed that's wonderful. Thanks for your time :)

Now back on topic...

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So judges, what do you enjoy and dislike about your auspicious pairing ?

G

garbage

Eh, I prefer the ENTJ/INTJ dynamic myself, but this one could work too.

mbeerti

MBTI Type
INTP
don't know much about the male INTP/female ENTJ pairing, but as i've been exploring a relationship with an ENTJ male, i can tell you they step up when it comes to making the decisions you don't want to make (or at least don't want to make right now) but they're lacking in the creativity/ingenuity that drives, or at least fascinates, the INTP. i find their seemingly natural (schedule/planning-driven) stability comforting but their cognitive limitations disappointing. what's your ENTJ girl like?

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype

OMG do I sense a gouge of emotional hurt in the Flakster?!

Nawww.....

Ruff rider 4 sho!! :smile: