• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTP - ENTJ

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
I haven't noticed chemistry with ENTJs in real life.
One got offended when I made a joke, which surprised me. That's all I can say about it.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Haven't met any in real life that I know of, but the ones here are pretty cool.

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
i think this would work pretty well. especially if it is ENTJ male and INTP female.

even ENTJ female with a INTP male would work but i think the girl would get a little frustrated when the INTP male starts to ignore him a bit. i think females as females would like a bit more emotional attention from their loved ones a bit more than the males.(no i am not saying that guys don't need emotional attention).

on the otherhand the ENTJ male would be quite content with a INTP female who doesn't always seek emotional opennes(whatever you call it). they would be quite content to know that there is a woman who loves him waiting for him when he comes back home.(hot woman;))

My ENTJ just talked me into coming over and doing his laundry/changing the linens because his housekeeper broke her ankle this week. Even that was a power struggle - laundry & linens - NO WINDOWS. Then he gave me $60. Okaaay. I guess that's more respectable than getting paid for the sex.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I'm ENTJ (f). I've been with an INTP (m) for over a year. I met him at a communication firm during my internship. I basically headhunted him and now we live together in a one bedroom apartment.

Do:
- Be prepared to do some straight-forward and honest communication.
- Be clear about your expectations.
- Share your talents; INTPs are intellectual, insightful and funny people. And they're quite knowledgeble. So share your strengths with your girl.
- Always keep chapstick in your pocket, a glass of water by the bed and the best headphones money can get you close to you - you're gonna need it dating an ENTJ.

Don't:
- Beat around the bush! When you find yourself in a situation you're unhappy with, tell her. ENTJs are not afraid of conflicts, and are usually good at turning conflicts into a learning experience. I see conflicts as a natural way to solve problems.
- Don't be ambiguous about your feelings. If you feel you need some alone-time, just be frank and tell her to shut the fuck up and leave you alone.
- Don't make snap decisions in your relationship. You're not good at it and most of the time you end up regretting it. Try to learn and see the bigger picture, instead of acting on some "bad feeling" or one bad experience.

In my experience, INTPs and ENTJs make a great team, even or especially, in romantic relationships. Go for it!

R

Riva

My ENTJ just talked me into coming over and doing his laundry/changing the linens because his housekeeper broke her ankle this week. Even that was a power struggle - laundry & linens - NO WINDOWS. Then he gave me $60. Okaaay. I guess that's more respectable than getting paid for the sex.

are you serious?he paid you $60.;). you must be pretty good then. LOL

no seriously. are you serious?

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
are you serious?he paid you $60.;). you must be pretty good then. LOL

no seriously. are you serious?

Seriously. It's OK - he's not going to feel it. If it had been anyone else, I wouldn't have taken it. OTOH, if it had been anyone else he or she would undoubtedly done their own damned laundry. Anyway, this is the jackass who has been trying to drill it into my head not to do anything without some sort of a angle or benefit. I think the overpayment was to make up for the irritation factor involved with getting a call at 9:30 on a Sunday morning.

Now I can treat myself to lunch out for the rest of the week.

Oh - BTW, I'm very good.