• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP's: Explain how you are different from ENFP please

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
I am, once again, questioning my ENFPdom because omg.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...like omg nillherz!!

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Like omg indeed, Erin. Like omg indeed.

btw my name is Erik and your name is Erin and that's cool because they're one letter off.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Roh. What the hell.

We don't give much of a fuck about people's emotions.
We think facts are more important than people.
We are not 'emotionally distant', we're just cold, it's different.
But all that Ne, adds a zest of life that is so very specific to entps and maybe enfps.

We have an utilitarian view of people. The world amuses us. (think cat or something).

In star wars, we wouldn't be luke sky-freaking-walker. EVER.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
:c
That sounds alot like me actually, I don't care about peoples emotions because I think emotions are stupid, but at the same time I'm really careful to not make people mad or sad or anything like that. I'm really just a big softie...

also do you put "an" before "utilitarian"? I mean, it's a vowel...

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
We don't answer to stressful situation emotionally. When people scream I usually become quieter or really amused.
I'm not a 'softie'.
When I say I like people, it means I like what they bring me, not that I'm litterally attached to them.
When there's an accident or whatever in the family, my standart answer is 'ok' instead of the usual 'oh my god -wide eyes-'
But I can of course roleplay into being deeply touched by X's death\accident\whatever if it's in my interest socially speaking.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
No, you don't.

you're really bad at handling your frustration you know. It's like watching a retarded kid trying to act like a grown up.

Quite adorable.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
it's very easy to tell actually. even on a forum. just look at the differences between both how the two post and what they say.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Well I wouldn't nessesarily say I wouldn't give a stuff about others feelings, but it would be factored in less in a rational decision.

I wouldn't stop doing the right thing in favour of not rocking the boat.

ENFP/ENTPs......the F's tend to be able to read other peoples feelings, the T tend to be able to read others thought.

F types pick up the micro signals of emotional discord, T's pick up changes in thoughts.

A T Type would look at a variety of different data -because of the NP - they may well scan the horizon and not make too big a deal out of this scanning. They will weigh up the pros and cons, and make a decision like that.

An F type will seek out all the opinions about a change and make the decision based on line of least resistance rather than functional decision making.

I like ENFP's, they seem softer than I am and I apperciate their place in my life. They seem to have an easier time because they ruffle less feathers than I do.

L

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
you're really bad at handling your frustration you know. It's like watching a retarded kid trying to act like a grown up.

Quite adorable.
What the hell are you on, son?

You don't use "an" because "utilitarian" begins with the consonant variation of the "Y" sound. It's hard, not soft. Use "a."

Excuse me for knowing what I'm talking about, and sharing my knowledge with the world.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What the hell are you on, son?

You don't use "an" because "utilitarian" begins with the consonant variation of the "Y" sound. It's hard, not soft. Use "a."

Excuse me for knowing what I'm talking about, and sharing my knowledge with the world.

Unfortunately, he's right.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
We don't answer to stressful situation emotionally. When people scream I usually become quieter or really amused.
I'm not a 'softie'.
When I say I like people, it means I like what they bring me, not that I'm litterally attached to them.
When there's an accident or whatever in the family, my standart answer is 'ok' instead of the usual 'oh my god -wide eyes-'
But I can of course roleplay into being deeply touched by X's death\accident\whatever if it's in my interest socially speaking.
OH MY GOD THATS ME!

I remember my dad told me that they were getting a divorce and I was like "Wait, so I get to stay HERE, right? I mean, Mom's cool and all but she nags constantly..."

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so funny...omg you're such an entp...now my world like totally makes sense! ;)

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
OH MY GOD THATS ME!

I remember my dad told me that they were getting a divorce and I was like "Wait, so I get to stay HERE, right? I mean, Mom's cool and all but she nags constantly..."

Yeah but the way you react is so enfpish :D

So, how does this make you feel?;)