User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    I'd think ENFP would be more willing to humour 'flawed' individuals than ENTP.

An ENFP I know, whose bf is a real dick sometimes, lets some of his 'issues' go, cuz he's had a rough childhood, has confided in her that he feels alone, unloved, misunderstood. *key word: misunderstood*. That was like a beacon to her, her mission was realized: she'd finally show him, at least *one* person understands.

An ENTP, at the first instance of sleight, would take a shot straight to his jugular, exacting the revenge (and more) just to show him, a rough childhood ain't nothing compared to how much rougher it's gonna get if you fuck with 'em.

The ENTP would want to know about the flaws of the individual, but more as a detached, 'this is how humans operate', versus, 'to show them someone out there is listening'.

On average, the dick would get a hella lot more chances from the ENFP than the ENTP (if he even survives the first sleight)
    that's an important distinction...yeah.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    I'm not on Jack Flack's side or anything, but I do think Eck's banter needs some work.

My ENTP sister is the same, really intelligent but also really not funny. I just wish she would stop attempting it. It's embarrassing. >_<
    in every profile i've ever read about ENTPs, the one thing they don't say is how unfunny we are, especially while stupidly attempting to be so.

when that starts being an ENTP trait, instead of a trait more in line with possible mistyping, someone let me know.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    in every profile i've ever read about ENTPs, the one thing they don't say is how unfunny we are, especially while stupidly attempting to be so.

when that starts being an ENTP trait, instead of a trait more in line with possible mistyping, someone let me know.
    I didn't mean to say all ENTPs are like that. It certainly wouldn't correspond with their other traits.

But I know my dear sister is ENTP.

How else do I explain how awesome she is?
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    I didn't mean to say all ENTPs are like that. It certainly wouldn't correspond with their other traits.
    i certainly hope not, and no it wouldn't.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Grin, all I said was that he's allowed to make a grammatical mistake here and there...I never said that Jack should go easy on him otherwise
    actually I'm the one going easy on jack.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    actually I'm the one going easy on jack.
    *kicks Eck for tossing more oil on the fire*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    *kisses Eck for tossing more oil on the fire*
    u know you want to
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

We usually like arguing for the sake of arguing, and if someone is pushing a point with poor logic, we tend to feel that it's perfectly reasonable to call them out on it, emotions be damned.

We feel a strong need to be technically competent in things that we enjoy doing. Anything we can't do well with relatively little practice, we will make every effort in the world to pretend that we absolutely don't care about. Sometimes we'll even go the extra mile and practice a given skill (usually some practical S skill that we can't be bothered with learning) even less than we normally would have, just to prove how much we don't care about it. It's important to us to appear unfazed. ENFPs are much more ok with showing vulnerability, and are much more likely to intentionally change the subject instead of engaging someone in a rational debate, even if they think they could win it.

We're far more oblivious to the feelings of others. We do things all the time that Fs (and especially FJs, but FPs to a lesser extent) think are intentionally malicious, when in reality we're just really, really negligent about day to day responsibilities. This can apply to ENFPs too, but connecting with people emotionally is more of a natural thing for them, whereas for us it's just another irritating S task that we often can't be bothered to remember doing.

We're more off in our own worlds, in a way.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ ooohhh...those are good points for sure. we can be confrontational...but the intent is usually to resolve it with everyone feeling good about the situation...not to win the argument or to argue for the fun of it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

basically i put my thoughts & logic before anything. the last thing i consider are my feelings when dealing with any situation.

i was starting to question what i was earlier but i came to the conclusion that just because youre an entp doesnt mean you dont have feelings; it just means you'd rather not base decisions after them because you think that would be silly & illogical...among other negative things =p
    She talks pretty but says mean things