User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nillerz View Post
    Anyway, so ENTPs think I'm not an ENTP but ENFPs think I'm not an ENFP but T/F is the only thing I can question... ENxP it is.
    wha?

i didn't say what i thought you were. i need to check your posting habits in order to do that. i don't like making uneducated guesses.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    who cares if it's his/her native tongue or not? he/she definitely knows the language enough to run off at the mouth unchecked, so that shouldn't be an excuse.
    Grin, all I said was that he's allowed to make a grammatical mistake here and there...I never said that Jack should go easy on him otherwise
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Get of his case, it's not his native tongue
    Grin, all I said was that he's allowed to make a grammatical mistake here and there...I never said that Jack should go easy on him otherwise
    really? maybe you mean that's what you meant by what you said.

either way, if that's what you meant, then why not say something to eck too? you know, for the 'acting like a dick' thing.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i didn't say i didn't think you were an enfp...was just kidding when i said it all makes sense. i don't think all enfp's are love and sunshine all the time.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

really?
    Yes, really. If you check back, I made that comment before Eck and Jack started their little mudslinging session, when it was still about the language error.

Edit: coz a) I was joking, hence the and b) I know Jack can handle himself and Eck, and probably better than I can.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i didn't say i didn't think you were an enfp...was just kidding when i said it all makes sense. i don't think all enfp's are love and sunshine all the time.
    i agree. actually, a good way to tell the two apart is how they show their not-so-friendly side and what brings it out when it happens.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

MBTI
    ENTP

Yes, really. If you check back, I made that comment before Eck and Jack started their little mudslinging session, when it was still about the language error.

Edit: coz a) I was joking, hence the and b) I know Jack can handle himself and Eck, and probably better than I can.
    yeah, i edited. anyway, it wasn't personal as i wasn't directing what i said to you. it was a general comment as i see eck get away with that crap all over the forum.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

I'd think ENFP would be more willing to humour 'flawed' individuals than ENTP.

An ENFP I know, whose bf is a real dick sometimes, lets some of his 'issues' go, cuz he's had a rough childhood, has confided in her that he feels alone, unloved, misunderstood. *key word: misunderstood*. That was like a beacon to her, her mission was realized: she'd finally show him, at least *one* person understands.

An ENTP, at the first instance of sleight, would take a shot straight to his jugular, exacting the revenge (and more) just to show him, a rough childhood ain't nothing compared to how much rougher it's gonna get if you fuck with 'em.

The ENTP would want to know about the flaws of the individual, but more as a detached, 'this is how humans operate', versus, 'to show them someone out there is listening'.

On average, the dick would get a hella lot more chances from the ENFP than the ENTP (if he even survives the first sleight)

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

yeah, i edited. anyway, it wasn't personal as i wasn't directing what i said to you. it was a general comment as i see eck get away with that crap all over the forum.
    I'm not on Jack Flack's side or anything, but I do think Eck's banter needs some work.

My ENTP sister is the same, really intelligent but also really not funny. I just wish she would stop attempting it. It's embarrassing. >_<
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    I'm not on Jack Flack's side or anything, but I do think Eck's banter needs some work.

My ENTP sister is the same, really intelligent but also really not funny. I just wish she would stop attempting it. It's embarrassing. >_<
    LOL