• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP's: Explain how you are different from ENFP please

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Just a quick shout out to the ENxP crowd.

Come Nihllerz (or however you spell it), I told you before, I will show you the ways of the herd.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I think that an ENFP will have no trouble going with their gut/feelings/values.

And the ENTP will weigh logic, their intuitive feelings, possible futures, feelings, and values.

amiright?

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
i think values would be ahead of feelings, actually. because even values have SOME sort of logic.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think that an ENFP will have no trouble going with their gut/feelings/values and once those are known, analysing them to confirm that they're making the right decision, especially when it is an important one

And the ENTP will weigh logic, their intuitive feelings, possible futures, feelings, and values.

amiright?

Now you are :)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
the ones i was raised with??

I burned that to make fire when I was 5, It was cold outside.

Aren't values more like an S thing ?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
I burned that to make fire when I was 5, It was cold outside.

Aren't values more like an S thing ?

s thing? um i grew up with a spanish mother and a russian father. :|

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
myeah, too me anything that strays too much from some sort of moral relativism is pretty much irrational, including values.

s thing? um i grew up with a spanish mother and a russian father. :|

Polish parents here. "ur grandpa was a hero, be good, believe in god and all that shit.
I remember hearing something about honor.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
myeah, too me anything that strays too much from some sort of moral relativism is pretty much irrational, including values.

QUOTE]

uh not really. just because something is held as a value or moral, it doesnt mean that they dont make sense..

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ

^This is an example of a value. So everyone has values, really, even you.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
uh not really. just because something is held as a value or moral, it doesnt mean that they dont make sense..
Of course of course.

Values are one of those things that save our brains some computation. It's, evolutionary speaking, very efficient in learning adapted behaviors (meaning they survived until now) and speeding up reaction time in everyday situations

Yet our societies are just too flexible, too large, evolving too fast for values.
alot of them will, of course, be rather rational, but on the other hand it doesn't make them the only and more efficient method\point of view.

But the major risk is that rational values are used as a excuse to cover up for the numerous mistakes of the rest, all the bullshit, irrational, unfair things that just stay alive using memetics

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP

well, you're wrong.

and, everything after, "too me..." in the post i quoted proves it.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
well, you're wrong.

and, everything after, "too me..." in the post above proves it.

Your arguments ?

Wondering.

Am I getting the definition of values wrong or some shit?

Should I say strong value ?

And saying I'm wrong doesn't make me wrong. It just makes you suck at arguing.