User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

the question is...would the op have felt he needed to express his opinion...mediate or advocate like the other enfps in this thread.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

I suppose I can't deny a tendency toward hating the concept of losing. But here, neither of us believes he is the loser, so we can continue on in steadfast denial for all eternity.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

the bottom line is :

there is no difference, its just big hoax

the former gives more a damn about other peope's feelings qand the latter doesn't.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

An LMAO type would think that. Your dominant Le just keeps you from taking anything seriously.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    On the paper it says the one uses Fi and the other one uses Ti. You can go further and say they both use it but with difference strength.

Yoou can now start analyzing what Fi and Ti is about but I think you have to live it to know it. There was a time in my life, I smoked a lot of pot and thought of myself to be the mutual ladies men from the neighbourhood. I really never figured until I quit the mind altering thing that I am not.

I am not nearly capable of seeing so much interpersonal things going on, on a virtual level of existence I have just not entered. I nowadays get through my INFJ girlfriend alot from this VR. She has Fi according to socionics and thats what I believe in and that Fi is a beautiful but rare thing at best.

I myself get glimpses at it from time to time and it brings me insight, like a total new view on things and it helps me alot to REALLY understand people.

For example a long time friend of mine, I always thought he is a very rational guy. My girlfriend got to know him after I knew him for like 15 years and she told me that he is a huuuge feeler. I declared her for being insane, nevertheless I listenend to her story. And I tried out what she told me on, how to deal with him. The result was devastating for my belief. He openend up became ultimately personal and my relationship to him reached a new closure. A closure far to close for me in that case...

I myself am hurt and sad very often, because my INFJ blends in that Fi capability and shows me a way of interpretating human things that is totally alien to me but makes sense and is experienceable.

I dont want to think further because I get sad, when thinking about what I miss, I just want to say a polite fuck you to all ENFPs and tell you to value what you have.

You will never build electrical circuits THAT big like I do in that less time !!!!!
    Wow man

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Will do! And while I'm working on that, you do me a favor and try applying your approach to social interaction in the real world. You know, try leaving your house once in a while--slowly at first, and gradually build up. Let me know what you discover as to how being a socially incompetent emotional retard works toward building friends and a real life.

If your goal is to stop the INTP from engaging in behaviors you don't like, you're going about it the wrong way.

If your goal is to hurt his feelings, no one cares except the both of you.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    you can't really expect to like everyone all the time though can you? i know jack certainly doesn't....let it roll of your back baby...
    Nope, sure can't, but it's cute that you came to his defense (calling me immature in comparison to Jack Flak, no less, lawlz) when I claimed he was an asshole, which is clearly and obviously true. (If you don't believe me, take a poll...I dare you.) Why is it ok, and moreover encouraged, for him to be his asshole self and not for me? Shouldn't you like me just as well for doing the same thing?

Or...are you just pissed that someone attacked your friend and responding emotionally? I can understand the value in that, whether or not Jack can (it's called emotion, Jack, look it up.) If I were him, though, I would count myself lucky that anyone cared enough to come my defense at all.

I'd also have to wonder, of course, why you chose to defend by accusing my adversary of the very problem I have in spades (immaturity), but hey, I guess when you're that much of a gigantic turd sandwich, it's astounding that anyone is willing to stick up for you.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    If your goal is to stop the INTP from engaging in behaviors you don't like, you're going about it the wrong way.

If your goal is to hurt his feelings, no one cares except the both of you.
    Actually neither of those goals is very relevant. I know he's not going to stop, and I know I'm not really actually going to hurt his feelings. At this point it's just an attempt at public embarrassment--if one of us can make the other look stupid or wrong to a majority of onlookers, we've done our jobs well. Kind of like a rap battle...neither participant thinks he's going to get his opponent to admit to being a cracker-loving bitch, nor does he think his opponent will stop being a cracker-loving bitch...it's more about the audience! Let the record state that I object to his automatically treating me like an inferior.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Here's something you might not have learndeded about me, sim-dub.

[youtube=-OccHxBWcE4]I am a crooked man. And I've walked a crooked mile.[/youtube]

A ENFP would say "I love you" at the end of an arguement.

A ENTP would give you a middle finger like this. ?

I hope that helps.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.