User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    <b>along with the other 20,000 examples of your blatant douchebaggery to everyone all over the site for no absolutely no reason</b>
    Maybe you didn't notice that I have a rappoire with a lot of people here, and we have a bit of a humorous back and forth. Not to say I don't try to be a comedian every chance I get. You might take it under advisement not to fly off the handle if you don't know the story.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

And you could have tried maybe linking to other threads where you've apparently proven these points, if you really didn't feel like restating them. I watched your videos and didn't really see how any of them pointed toward your conclusion.

This particular thread is only one example in a much broader trend of you being an asshole, though. It's the first one in which I'd interacted directly with you, but it's certainly not the only one. It's not so much your facts/opinions that I have problems with as your form and presentation.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Okay, thanks for your opinion? I'll just be about my business now. Carry on with having good character and all that jazz.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you can't really expect to like everyone all the time though can you? i know jack certainly doesn't....let it roll of your back baby...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Maybe you didn't notice that I have a rappoire with a lot of people here, and we have a bit of a humorous back and forth. Not to say I don't try to be a comedian every chance I get. You might take it under advisement not to fly off the handle if you don't know the story.
    Which is why I didn't pass judgment on you until I had the misfortune of attempting a discussion with you personally. Now I know better.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Okay, thanks for your opinion? I'll just be about my business now. Carry on with having good character and all that jazz.
    Will do! And while I'm working on that, you do me a favor and try applying your approach to social interaction in the real world. You know, try leaving your house once in a while--slowly at first, and gradually build up. Let me know what you discover as to how being a socially incompetent emotional retard works toward building friends and a real life.

MBTI
    INTP

Hah. Not that I cared about your comment but I am not aware of having any rappoire with you. (Also, I think it's spelled rapport).
    Hands in the air, it's a robbery.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Drifter View Post
    Hah. Not that I cared about your comment but I am not aware of having any rappoire with you. (Also, I think it's spelled rapport).
    I think he was going for a cross between rapport and repertoire....

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    I think he was going for a cross between rapport and repertoire....
    That wouldn't make much sense either. Rapport and repartee would work though. But that would be uh rapportee.

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    That wouldn't make much sense either. Rapport and repartee would work though. But that would be uh rapportee.
    rapport/repertoire/repartee (THAT WAS THE THIRD WORD I WAS SEARCHING FOR!!!)

rapetoirtee????

* why do I care?

...and it seems, Jack & simulated tag-teamed to provide a perfect example of a difference b/w ENTP and ENFP.....when F comes in third and fourth place, makes a very sore loser.

Now, let's all sing: kumbayaaa