MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    ^^ that was mature.
    Sometimes you have to speak to assholes in the only language they understand. If you'll take a look at my arguments with people here vs. Jack's, you'll find that I start off pretty polite and must be provoked into rudeness. Surely if immaturity/lack of concern for the emotions of others bothers you that much, you aren't really a big fan of Mr. Flak either?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Sometimes you have to speak to assholes in the only language they understand. If you'll take a look at my arguments with people here vs. Jack's, you'll find that I start off pretty polite and must be provoked into rudeness. Surely if immaturity/lack of concern for the emotions of others bothers you that much, you aren't really a big fan of Mr. Flak either?
    I have an idea. Why don't you invest some of that fury of yours into gaining wit, so you can do something more entertaining than calling me an asshole.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Hey buddy, if I weren't invulnerable and faultless, I think I would have the humility to admit it!

(By the way, it's Ni.)
    I'm not sure what system you're going by...the Jungian functions state that INTP is Ti-Ne-Si (Fe.) The dominant Ni types are INTJ and INFJ.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I'm not sure what system you're going by...the Jungian functions state that INTP is Ti-Ne-Si (Fe.) The dominant Ni types are INTJ and INFJ.
    Ignorance. The "Jungian functions" don't state anything but what they are. Myers screwed up and applied them incorrectly, and they shouldn't have been applied as written to a 16-type system in any case.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i am actually quite a fan of people being exactly who they are...and don't fault them for it...especially if it amuses me.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

I have an idea. Why don't you invest some of that fury of yours into gaining wit, so you can do something more entertaining than calling me an asshole.
    You have no idea of what? I wasn't even talking to you. That's why I quoted erinavery at the top of my post, because I was trying to say something to her, see?

I do lots of entertaining things, and I'm chock full of wit to boot. I tried to have a polite discussion with you before I realized how futile such an endeavor was, but you couldn't muster the common courtesy to even humor me by explaining to my poor misguided self why anything I was saying was wrong. You were either too lazy or too lacking in relevant points to do anything other than repeatedly state that I was wrong, and that, along with the other 20,000 examples of your blatant douchebaggery to everyone all over the site for no absolutely no reason, is why I called you an asshole.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

A smashing start. So, because I didn't want to debate Trent Reznor's type in the John Lydon thread with you, you have an eternal vendetta. That's character, right there.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Ignorance. The "Jungian functions" don't state anything but what they are. Myers screwed up and applied them incorrectly, and they shouldn't have been applied as written to a 16-type system in any case.
    I would be glad to hear further elaboration on this, and if your evidence seems compelling I will amend my position on this topic accordingly. See how this works?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I would be glad to hear further elaboration on this, and if your evidence seems compelling I will amend my position on this topic accordingly. See how this works?
    It's in my signature, Chuck. Have a blast.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

A smashing start. So, because I didn't want to debate Trent Reznor's type in the John Lydon thread with you, you have an eternal vendetta. That's character, right there.
    along with the other 20,000 examples of your blatant douchebaggery to everyone all over the site for no absolutely no reason