User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

On the paper it says the one uses Fi and the other one uses Ti. You can go further and say they both use it but with difference strength.

Yoou can now start analyzing what Fi and Ti is about but I think you have to live it to know it. There was a time in my life, I smoked a lot of pot and thought of myself to be the mutual ladies men from the neighbourhood. I really never figured until I quit the mind altering thing that I am not.

I am not nearly capable of seeing so much interpersonal things going on, on a virtual level of existence I have just not entered. I nowadays get through my INFJ girlfriend alot from this VR. She has Fi according to socionics and thats what I believe in and that Fi is a beautiful but rare thing at best.

I myself get glimpses at it from time to time and it brings me insight, like a total new view on things and it helps me alot to REALLY understand people.

For example a long time friend of mine, I always thought he is a very rational guy. My girlfriend got to know him after I knew him for like 15 years and she told me that he is a huuuge feeler. I declared her for being insane, nevertheless I listenend to her story. And I tried out what she told me on, how to deal with him. The result was devastating for my belief. He openend up became ultimately personal and my relationship to him reached a new closure. A closure far to close for me in that case...

I myself am hurt and sad very often, because my INFJ blends in that Fi capability and shows me a way of interpretating human things that is totally alien to me but makes sense and is experienceable.

I dont want to think further because I get sad, when thinking about what I miss, I just want to say a polite fuck you to all ENFPs and tell you to value what you have.

You will never build electrical circuits THAT big like I do in that less time !!!!!
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Oh I was just filling in for Nocapszy.

Seriously though I'm having trouble thinking of a worse case of INTx Social Failure Syndrome. Every thread I go to has Jack cutting someone down, arrogantly insisting that anyone who doesn't agree with him is retarded, and generally failing to back up his points with any legitimate reasoning.

For the love God, your post count for the last two days is higher than my total one since I joined two months ago. Do you even do anything besides dick around on this forum? No wonder you don't have time to get good enough at anything else to do it professionally--you've made a consistent 1 post per every half hour nonstop since the day you joined this forum 6 months ago. Doesn't that strike anyone else as a little unhealthy?

I know several INTPs like this in real life and, brilliant though they are in a few particular areas, they're a pain in the ass to deal with. You learned early on that you weren't very good at social interaction, so you gradually conditioned yourself to believe that nothing but your beloved Ti has any merit or should ever be exercised. Your self-image is so heavily dependent upon your rational thinking/debate ability that, ironically for a dominant Ti, you've become irrationally and emotionally attached to being Right.

This explains why you never show a moment of vulnerability or admit fault for anything, and why you're so insistent on every other post you make being somehow insulting or obnoxious to someone. You're so deathly insecure about your social and interpersonal skills that you've poured 100% of your time and effort into making sure that you're always Rationally Correct, and it's obvious from the outrageous amount of time that you spend on this forum alone (and who knows what others?) that you're also deathly inept when it comes to interacting with the real world.

Grow the fuck up.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ that was mature.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    This explains why you never show a moment of vulnerability or admit fault for anything, and why you're so insistent on every other post you make being somehow insulting or obnoxious to someone.
    Hey buddy, if I weren't invulnerable and faultless, I think I would have the humility to admit it!

(By the way, it's Ni.)

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Nerd Rage.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Did you ever consider that perhaps you're a total jackass and no one likes you?
    no one that isn't totally gullible likes you
    here, fixed.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

XD
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

you've made a consistent 1 post per every half hour nonstop since the day you joined this forum 6 months ago. Doesn't that strike anyone else as a little unhealthy?
    I personally thought that was something to aspire to.

It's easy to guess at what people should be doing with their lives. I used to play in a virtual world. I spent money there, I stayed up all night talking to people around the world. Somehow after a few years this thing my family thought was crazy netted me a nice amount of rl friends (one just stayed here this weekend with her family) and a nice income - I make rl money there 3 different ways now.

All that to say that unless you know someone's situation you really have no reason to tell them what to do. And even if you do know, you probably still shouldn't.

"Be nice" is one thing "spend your time how I think you should" is quite another.

MBTI
    INTP

It's always funny when someone takes a comment directed at me more personally than I do.
    Hands in the air, it's a robbery.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I personally thought that was something to aspire to.

It's easy to guess at what people should be doing with their lives. I used to play in a virtual world. I spent money there, I stayed up all night talking to people around the world. Somehow after a few years this thing my family thought was crazy netted me a nice amount of rl friends (one just stayed here this weekend with her family) and a nice income - I make rl money there 3 different ways now.

All that to say that unless you know someone's situation you really have no reason to tell them what to do. And even if you do know, you probably still shouldn't.

"Be nice" is one thing "spend your time how I think you should" is quite another.

I don't care how he spends his time. He doesn't have to change anything for me and I don't imagine he will. I wasn't issuing commands; I was just pointing this out because it's evidence for why his interpersonal and social skills are so poor, and because I'm really tired of clicking onto new threads and seeing "[Obnoxious and totally uninvited personal insult for no reason]+[Refusal to bother attempting to back it up]--Jack Flak" every time I want to participate in any exchange of ideas on this forum. And it's not like it's just a few isolated instances, he's everywhere with the same self-righteous bullshit.

It's usually not even directed at me, but it's incredibly annoying and I'm positive that I'm not the only person on the forum who feels this way.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?