User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INTJ

INTJs--putting the I in NTJ.

Where an ENTJ would issue an order, the INTJ elicits cooperation. That's what I think it's like for me--the question is either a signpost on our way to mutual understanding under my glorious leadership, or it's a genuine request for information because we are working together on something. I like the second one better.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Hendo Barbarosa View Post
    yeah I mean, I often have to spend a long time with an INTP (and a lot of mental effort as well!) to come to a resolution anyways. I put in the effort though, because I've discovered that annoyingly enough they're almost always right.
    This is my experience with INTPs as well. It's as if they simply know. I think that often times they've already come to a conclusion while we're still busy weighing all the facts and considering all the possibilities. It's a river runs fast vs deep relationship.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Oh and on a light side-note: Did you just refer to 01011010 as a guy? She is not.
    Sorry! My bad...the point is though, that no matter what gender, we're not robots!

I mean unless you're into robots, at which point BLEEP BLOOP

MBTI
    INTJ

I noticed something about conversations I have with my INTJ friend, that in my own personal experiences seem related to a characteristic I had with a previous INTJ friend. When we both make assertions at each other, we tend to end them with question marks, even if they aren't questions. An example being like "It's not my fault that you're wrong?" as a response to an initial question or something, in which the question mark serves no purpose except to soften the inevitable blow of the statement by making the punctuation open-ended.

This only happens when I talk with other INTJs! It's enough to make me wonder if anyone else has experienced this passive-aggressive kind of gig, esp. on the internet, where punctuation in english comes as a free and easy commodity. Has anyone else ever observed this, possibly in any other types or anything?
    Great to be an INTJ eh?

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Sorry! My bad...the point is though, that no matter what gender, we're not robots!
    Hah, yeah. I seriously wonder when people will stop thinking that we are freaking robots. We have pulses and we bleed (and nooo, there is no oil coming out of our veins).
    Anyways.

I think I can agree to that INTP - INTJ thing. Seems the INTPs always beat me at the speed. But we think deeper, that's true.

Still, we are awesome for doing this questioning in the end of sentences.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Oh and on a light side-note: Did you just refer to 01011010 as a guy? She is not.
    lol It's fine. I do use a male avatar on purpose.

That is a common misconception. To which I always reply, "most dominant thinkers do not meet Isaac Asimov's requirements." I consider him the authority... Bleep, Bloop... on this... Bleep, Bloop... matter.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Aw, I never thought you guys were robots. And even if you were robots, so what? Robots are awesome! You'd just be trading in one set of possibilities for another!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    INTJs--putting the I in NTJ.

Where an ENTJ would issue an order, the INTJ elicits cooperation. That's what I think it's like for me--the question is either a signpost on our way to mutual understanding under my glorious leadership, or it's a genuine request for information because we are working together on something. I like the second one better.
    Aw man, I live with an INTJ and an ENTJ. Unfortunately no one else in the house likes to do what the ENTJ is always ordering us to and it is usually up to Hendo and I to make a decision. I would be so lost here without an INTJ. I just lack whatever it is makes you able to make a decision.

I usually just come up with as many options as I can think of and I let Hendo pick one. It always turns out for the best!