User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Thread: NTs on NTs

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    Add narcissism, delusions of grandeur and a free-wheeling approach to the "truth" and you will be in good shape.
    that would have a lot more weight if you actually were an ENTP. being that you're not though, then it just sounds... well, you figure it out.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hmm. By these definitions, bluemonday is an INTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Many gifted people have severe deficits in other areas, for various reasons. But what good is all this whining? Do you want people to feel sorry for you or do you want to get a job? People with more serious disabilities manage to find work and contribute to society. You can compensate for your shortcomings by employing your intelligence to solve the problem in an original way. Challenge yourself! Think of it as a game. Strategize.
    She must have unconsciously mistaken me for an INTP (given her response), but that's understandable considering that I used the word "critique" in the thread title of what she responded to.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ENTJ "The Disliked"
    INTJ "The Killjoy"
    Some theorists try to say the INTJ is the most imaginative of the NTs. What crack these theorists are smoking is unknown at this point. The words "playfully inquisitive" are never used by other NTs to describe INTJs. When not using their only mode of humor (sarcasm) the INTJ seems intent on taking the stick up their ass and ramming it up everyone else's ass. Fortunately most NTs know how to cover their asses. Watch it! There's one behind you right now!
    Hey man, just cause we have the biggest sticks doesn't mean you always have to be jealous of them!

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    ^So predictable. So INTJ.
    Damn straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I think we're going to need more sticks...
    I offer my stick.
    When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey
    It is bad luck to be superstitious.
    - Andrew W. Mathis

sp/sx/so

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Or, she correctly categorized your delicious NF tears as the realization of the failure of your idealist worldview.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Or, she correctly categorized your delicious NF tears as the realization of the failure of your idealist worldview.
    It could be that, too. Although I think in that case, they would have known better than to tell me to employ intelligence to solve a problem in an original way, don't you think? None of my kind of logic or creativity actually works in the real world.

I just thought it was amusing how I could line up that situation in such a way as to comment on how it looked within the context of these definitions.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    ENFJ: The Liked: Liked by 99% of all people. However, the quest to make it 100% occupies 50% of the ENFJ's time.
    ENFP: The Idealist: Whatever whim strikes them is the word of God, so it serves no rational purpose to disagree with them, even if their latest whim was to commit first degree murder
    INFJ: The Judge: What you did was right or wrong, and someone should know about it. God damn it.
    INFP: The Wisher: Wishes the world wasn't fucked up, becomes fucked up in the process.

Feel free to cut & paste!
    I like these.

[on second thought, I think ENFJ should be the judge instead.]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Pff, other types are just jealous. It's not our fault that God will only reveal himself and his will to us enfps
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Online interactions is not the strong suit of the ENTJ. It's nearly impossible to brow beat or intimidate anyone online by sheer force of will.
    Its so true . How do normal people get anything done without being able to inspire the fear of death in those around them? All the sharing and open-mindedness and respecting the view points of lesser beings. Why me god? Why me?! :breaks down into sobs:

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    How do normal people get anything done without being able to inspire the fear of death in those around them?
    Well, a combination of passive-aggressiveness, doing things on my own, and an occasional guilt trip usually works for me.

Don't know about NTs, though.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    Its so true . How do normal people get anything done without being able to inspire the fear of death in those around them? All the sharing and open-mindedness and respecting the view points of lesser beings. Why me god? Why me?! :breaks down into sobs:
    Heh. What a Texan thing to say. (Native Houstonian here)

Anyway, the horribly self-analytical ENTP description:

ENTP: "the washed-up contender" - You had it in you. You could have been the best. But you had no drive, you had no focus. Everything was just a game to you, and once the game got boring, you moved on to the next one. You are the ultimate jack of all trades, master of none, and you'll look back 20 years from now and wonder "why didn't I pursue this all the way through?"... and keep doing that over and over and over...