User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 140

Thread: NTs on NTs

  1. #101
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    I was kidding you goofball!

  2. #102
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    That's what you say now, until I wake up without a spleen



    Now look, I am a goofball :P
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  3. #103
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ENTJ "The Disliked"
    Who likes ENTJs? Not many, that's for sure! Thankfully most ENTJs are offline bossing people around to spend much time on internet forums annoying the rest of us. Online interactions is not the strong suit of the ENTJ. It's nearly impossible to brow beat or intimidate anyone online by sheer force of will. Not that the handful of online ENTJs don't try. Most NTs avoid the ENTJ or slowly drive them mad by not placidly accepting every pronouncement from the ENTJ Commandant as if it is the word of God. We salute you, ENTJ, with our middle finger!

    ENTP "The Nut"
    Can ENTPs construct an argument? Or even better, a normal paragraph. You know, topic sentence, supporting sentences, a conclusion sentence? Perhaps some semblance of proper punctuation? Keeping up with the blizzard of non-sequiturs and half-baked ideas that flies from the keyboard of the ENTP is a challenge most NTs aren't willing to hack. Best know what one is talking about when reading the arguments posted by most people that are trying to analyze the possibilities of the motivations of other posters. If you understood that sentence, you might be an ENTP. Seek professional help.

    INTJ "The Killjoy"
    Some theorists try to say the INTJ is the most imaginative of the NTs. What crack these theorists are smoking is unknown at this point. The words "playfully inquisitive" are never used by other NTs to describe INTJs. When not using their only mode of humor (sarcasm) the INTJ seems intent on taking the stick up their ass and ramming it up everyone else's ass. Fortunately most NTs know how to cover their asses. Watch it! There's one behind you right now!

    INTP "The Whiner"
    Everyone has problems. Most people attempt to rid themselves of those problems at some point. Not the INTP! That would remove the greatest pleasure the INTP has: bitching about their problems on the internet. God forbid the INTP ever actually does anything, just the mere fact they think they could do something is good enough. Little known fact: the "c" in INTPc stands for cheese, to go with the whine.
    This entire post is absolute crap. At no point do you attempt to give examples for you fish like theories. Even if the above were true wouldn't this be based on societal expectations. People who assume everyone should have the same personalities other wise they are condemned as deviants by society through demands for the ignorant. Vague propositions of mentalities and the perceptions of those mentalities are illogical to the very concept we deem personality theory. When I was growing up I had no one to hold my hand and show me the way through "friendly" living. Inevitably it is YOU YOOOOOU who must change your perceptions, because I'm not doing shit. I demand you rewrite this post!



    Which NT am I?

  4. #104
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    This entire post is absolute crap. At no point do you attempt to give examples for you fish like theories. Even if the above were true wouldn't this be based on societal expectations. People who assume everyone should have the same personalities other wise they are condemned as deviants by society through demands for the ignorant. Vague propositions of mentalities and the perceptions of those mentalities are illogical to the very concept we deem personality theory. When I was growing up I had no one to hold my hand and show me the way through "friendly" living. Inevitably it is YOU YOOOOOU who must change your perceptions, because I'm not doing shit. I demand you rewrite this post!



    Which NT am I?
    ESTP.

  5. #105
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ESTP.
    Lol!




  6. #106
    Senior Member SubjectA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post

    It is easy. I can lay down some rules.
    We never discussed any rules...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #107
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ESTP.
    Yeah! Maybe they could get together with the INTPs and start a coalition of the whining! :yim_rolling_on_the_


    (That was just for me. )

  8. #108
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SubjectA View Post
    We never discussed any rules...
    Well, they aren't for you haha
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  9. #109
    Senior Member SubjectA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Well, they aren't for you haha
    Now you're catching on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #110
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SubjectA View Post
    Now you're catching on.
    Haha



    To what, now?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] SJs on NTs (no puns intended)
    By CJ99 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 04:47 AM
  2. [NT] NT's on Semiotics...
    By tinkerbell in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 10:13 AM
  3. [NT] Any other NTs have a Genius-Crush on Richard Feynman?
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 02:16 PM
  4. [NT] Berens' comments on NTs and conflict
    By rivercrow in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:05 PM
  5. [NT] NT: Opinion on Smoking?
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 04:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO