User Tag List

Thread: Thinking....trouble?

Default Thinking....trouble?

Maybe posting about this will clear the air for me, or allow others to possibly, even hopefully, offer their insight. I'll start off slow, with a simple analogy. I feel like I've been playing cats crade throughout my life, this being related to brain activity for those watching at home, and somewhere along the line, somebody tied a knot in my string, and I kept trying to go to the next step, kept thinking about the knot, and the more I did this, the bigger the knot became. Honestly I think about things to the point where nothing makes sense anymore. I think of a hundred different ways I could do things, or a hundred different ways things could unfold, and after awhile none of them seem even remotely right.

I guess, what I'm trying to say can I untie my string? How can I channel this, if you will into, something productive that doesn't depress me? The times I'm most happy is when I'm with a group of people without enough time to react to or think at all. It just all has to come natural. I don't know, most of the times I'd probably delete this whole thing because even I don't understand it, but hey, maybe you will?
    Only after disaster can we be resurrected.

I don't "get it" enough to know what you're asking.

Would working on staying in the moment help?
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer