User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 192

  1. #71
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Uh..thats not his pic?
    His avatar? LOL, no..at least not if you can believe him
    Think darker... Should I dig up the thread?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  2. #72
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Well...he knows how I feel about him. When he is ready he'll come out of his cave I guess.
    HAHA! You don't know INTPs very well. It's entirely likely he has no idea you want to date him. How does he know how you feel? Did you tell him? Or leave subtle clues, or infer that because you've been intimate that is a profession of further desires. Sorry if you've already answered this question, but like I said, you will most likely have to barge into his cave and drag him out of it.



  3. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    InfP
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Factoid:

    It isn't impossible to get a guy who still doesn't have any inclination of being your boyfriend to get "intimate" with you from time to time.

    So, even if that happens, it means nil.


    I don't want from time to time...I want forever! You know "happily ever after"? If that is possible with your type.

  4. #74
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    InfP
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    His avatar? LOL, no..at least not if you can believe him
    Think darker... Should I dig up the thread?
    Oh...please do!

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    I don't want from time to time...I want forever! You know "happily ever after"? If that is possible with your type.
    *ignores the inconsequential conversation going on over there*

    Sure, it can happen, but there are tell-tale signs that a guy isn't interested in it with a particular person, and I think you've seen them all in this case, right?

  6. #76
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    you will most likely have to barge into his cave and drag him out of it.
    Nay, nay, thrice nay!

    You've got the right idea, Marie. Play the long game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  7. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    InfP
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    HAHA! You don't know INTPs very well. It's entirely likely he has no idea you want to date him. How does he know how you feel? Did you tell him? Or leave subtle clues, or infer that because you've been intimate that is a profession of further desires. Sorry if you've already answered this question, but like I said, you will most likely have to barge into his cave and drag him out of it.
    Thats why I'm here..trying to figure out INTPs and romance. Like I said, we chatted a couple of months, sharing alot of info about eachother as well as confidences...then we met...and did the nasty.. ...and then I shoot my mouth off like a blubbering InfP idiot over email and bam...he disappears off the face of the earth for a month. Now he is sending emails but avoiding our last discussion. I'm playing it cool but god I want him!

  8. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    InfP
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    *ignores the inconsequential conversation going on over there*

    Sure, it can happen, but there are tell-tale signs that a guy isn't interested in it with a particular person, and I think you've seen them all in this case, right?
    Sure I know the signs...but I'm dealing with an INTP not an F. I don't have the playbook for INTPs.

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Sure I know the signs...but I'm dealing with an INTP not an F. I don't have the playbook for INTPs.
    There is probably more commonality in all types than differentiation in this respect.

  10. #80
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Nay, nay, thrice nay!

    You've got the right idea, Marie. Play the long game.
    Maybe for the ladies. But as far as I'm concerned, extreme persistence is indicative of genuine desire. If a girl who showed interest in me started "playing the long game" I'd lose interest pretty quick. You've got to stay in my face or I'll forget you're alive.



Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] In love with an INTP friend
    By ENFPBB in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2013, 03:16 AM
  2. Could you fall in love with an INTJ?
    By maydelle in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 09:02 PM
  3. [INFJ] Help! I think I'm in love with an unhealthy INFJ
    By Strawberrylover in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 04:35 AM
  4. [ENFJ] Was/is in love with an ENFJ.. can't understand how he feels, help!
    By sarahd242 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 07:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO