User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I'm never interested in winning the argument and making my opponent look like a fool. Maybe when I was younger, I was. I am more determined to be heard and understood correctly, and not misrepresented, then I am determined to be seen as right. I hate people who always have to be right.
    QFFT!
    I lose respect real quick for people who'd rather "win" than come correct and admit they were wrong.

Yup! If I am with someone who goes for the jugular, I am 99.9% more likely to have nothing to do with them, rather than be cruel back. I have zero tolerance for that kind of thing.
    And here we part ways a bit. I still on occasion indulge the bloodlust. Just not as often as I could, because I feel like poop afterwards.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    +1
    I can be cool and clinical, but I would never be intentionally cruel and I won't tolerate cruelty either.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

INTPs always have the potential to do this, but I think (no offense) it's a sign of an immature INTP. More mature INTPs might know all your flaws, but control the emo, so that even if someone deserves it, it won't fly out in the heat of the moment. I never go for the jugular, even when I could. Also, I could never be in a relationship with a person who would cut me to the core everytime we had an argument. I'd never be with someone who was intentionally cruel.
    i'm glad you said this because i'm that way too. i think when you're a type that really understands who your with so well you have the ability to hurt them in this way...and i'm aware that i do...but i never do it. i think it in the moment but i don't say it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by tallulah
    I hate people who always have to be right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Than.
    He's so cute tho'!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

blue...it's a bit ridiculous isn't it? haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

I have noticed the vocalising flaws thing from INTJs more... it somehow seems that the more they like someone the more they pick at them.. like a monkey or something. ... On the whole the INTPs I have known have been very kind and gentle... I also I think that you have to know when they are being objective and not being critical of you.. that helps you to see their sweet nature
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ISTx

In love and the first thing you do is cry for help? Maybe love isn't your thing.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Blue, boxes had to do with defining a relationship, but you probably forgot all about that.

Either way, apparently I seem to have the opposite experience that others do of different types when it comes to dating.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    InfP

Default LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    In love and the first thing you do is cry for help? Maybe love isn't your thing.
    Ever been "in love" with an INTP?

MBTI
    InfP

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    I have noticed the vocalising flaws thing from INTJs more... it somehow seems that the more they like someone the more they pick at them.. like a monkey or something. ... On the whole the INTPs I have known have been very kind and gentle... I also I think that you have to know when they are being objective and not being critical of you.. that helps you to see their sweet nature

Back out of my cave. I want him and so I'm pursuing him. I'll give it another 6 months until I move on. There is no one else in sight anyway.

Okay...now I understand! This guy picked on me from the beginning and stilll does. He is a master at pushing my buttons. He also proclaimed that he can't be hurt so I have been attempting to find and push his as well. Sometimes he comes back with subtle but scathing remarks that have sent me running to my therapist. I've grown thick skin over the past few months. Since he is a weak "p" perhaps it's the INTJ side that can bring me to tears? Otherwise most times he is very gentle.

What would hurt an INTP. I tease alot and sometimes he laughs and sometimes he bites back, very hard. I haven't figured out yet what buttons are off limits.

All I know is I LOVE HIM!!! Did I mention that?