User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

It would probably attract an INTP. So if you're boycotting us, I wouldn't do it, ha.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Figures

Actually I love INTP's. They're my favorite type to try to understand. I work with three of them in addition to my friend and they're so damn funny. The INTP wars around here are awesome.
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Yep! Double edged sword, we are. If we get to know you, we know every flaw you think you have, and won't hesitate to expose them for you if we think it's warranted. The best way for us to make ourselves feel better if hurt...is to make someone else feel worse.
    INTPs always have the potential to do this, but I think (no offense) it's a sign of an immature INTP. More mature INTPs might know all your flaws, but control the emo, so that even if someone deserves it, it won't fly out in the heat of the moment. I never go for the jugular, even when I could. Also, I could never be in a relationship with a person who would cut me to the core everytime we had an argument. I'd never be with someone who was intentionally cruel.
    Something Witty

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    INTPs always have the potential to do this, but I think (no offense) it's a sign of an immature INTP. More mature INTPs might know all your flaws, but control the emo, so that even if someone deserves it, it won't fly out in the heat of the moment. I never go for the jugular, even when I could. Also, I could never be in a relationship with a person who would cut me to the core everytime we had an argument. I'd never be with someone who was intentionally cruel.
    None taken. I'm not as bad as I was in high school. College mellowed me out a tad, and I think you're completely spot on with your assessment. Hence, the reason they're now exes. But I will say, the desire is frequently there. I hate taking the high road.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Rather overarching. A relationship isn't always the context of arguments, and the method changes drastically based on exactly where winning the argument and making your opponent look like a fool is placed on the list of priorities. It's not very high on that list in an intimate relationship.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

+1
    I can be cool and clinical, but I would never be intentionally cruel and I won't tolerate cruelty either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    +1
    I can be cool and clinical, but I would never be intentionally cruel and I won't tolerate cruelty either.
    It's her way of saying she likes flowers, lullabies and bad poetry.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    None taken. I'm not as bad as I was in high school. College mellowed me out a tad, and I think you're completely spot on with your assessment. Hence, the reason they're now exes. But I will say, the desire is frequently there. I hate taking the high road.
    Yeah, the most frustrating thing in the world is knowing that you COULD give as good as you're getting, and the other person thinks they're winning and they're not. :steam: But I also hate feeling like I'm being sucked down to someone else's level.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Rather overarching. A relationship isn't always the context of arguments, and the method changes drastically based on exactly where winning the argument and making your opponent look like a fool is placed on the list of priorities. It's not very high on that list in an intimate relationship.
    I'm never interested in winning the argument and making my opponent look like a fool. Maybe when I was younger, I was. I am more determined to be heard and understood correctly, and not misrepresented, then I am determined to be seen as right. I hate people who always have to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    +1
    Yup! If I am with someone who goes for the jugular, I am 99.9% more likely to have nothing to do with them, rather than be cruel back. I have zero tolerance for that kind of thing.
    Something Witty

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    It's her way of saying she likes flowers, lullabies and bad poetry.
    I'm sorry for the fate that is about to befall you Eck. One should never taunt an INTP thus.
    Embrace the possibilities.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I'm never interested in winning the argument and making my opponent look like a fool. Maybe when I was younger, I was. I am more determined to be heard and understood correctly, and not misrepresented, then I am determined to be seen as right. I hate people who always have to be right.
    Than.