First 2345 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

TV: I never watch tv.

Books: Only non-fiction, mostly technical books.

Music: I absolutely love trashy dance, euro-pop, eurotrash, manele, anything which is considered as very cheap and bad taste but that has a catchy melody and rythm (of course, I also like more tasteful types of music, but everybody is surprised by the fact that I also enjoy the very pop part).
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I haven't watched TV in years, so no sitcoms... I do watch movies occasionally, but it's more than just watching the movie. I like to think about and appreciate what it took to create it, and focus on and find amusement in the pieces that make up the whole. There are so many moments in a great movie to think about and notice.

Recently, I thought Grindhouse was uniquely entertaining. This was a movie made simply because those involved love making movies. There is nothing redeeming or meaningful in this film. It's simply a movie, full if cheese and cliches just for the sake of it. On the other hand, watching Amlie was like looking at slide film on a light table. The colors were brilliant and intentional and the story made me want to challenge someone to fall in love with me. Coen brothers, Kubrick, Gilliam, etc... Brilliant!

Mostly though, I suppose I'd prefer to listening to Dylan in the dark while I plot and plan.

MBTI
    INT-

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    Even Celine Dion ?
    It has to fit the atmosphere when played :p Same goes for every other music.

MBTI
    INTJ

I like Sci-fi the best as a genre, but I don't read/watch it exclusively. I love things that go into a "what if" scenario like the Twilight Zone and X-files.

If I watch sitcoms, they have to be really smart ones or really unique ones. I hate the sitcoms that are about the typical American family, like Yes, dear or Everybody Loves Raymond. Ewww. I like Arrested Development, occasional eps of The Office...

I hate, hate, hate, hate reality TV. A LOT. It's one of the worst forms of entertainment imaginable. All about people getting emotional and stabbing each other in the back... Oh, I also hate gratuitous documentaries. You know, pop documentaries. The history of the Coca Cola bottle or just about anything on the history channel (it's usually WWII stuff, anyway).

For movies, I like horror, suspense, and thriller/action flicks. I abhor romantic/comedies. Indie comedies are great, though.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jwill View Post
    Everybody Loves Raymond
    I have no idea why this show is supposed to be a comedy. I feel sad/mildly depressed while watching it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ that's funny...it is kinda sad haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Haha you NTs have much more of a stomach toward stuff like horror and shockers, my INTP friend took me to see saw 3 and I literally ran out in the first 15 minutes. It was horrible and I had nightmares about it. :sad:
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Haha you NTs have much more of a stomach toward stuff like horror and shockers, my INTP friend took me to see saw 3 and I literally ran out in the first 15 minutes. It was horrible and I had nightmares about it. :sad:
    *whispers in the kitties ear*

It's not actually real.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ i can't watch much of it anymore either black cat person...i have nightmares too...i hate it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    *whispers in the kitties ear*

It's not actually real.
    I know it isn't real... But it looks sooooo real.

I walked out when that chick had those metal things in her ribs and had to get the key out of acid. It was just a bit too brutal for me. The sizzle of her skin... *shiver*
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)