• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ falls in love with INTJ...

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
INTJINTJ.jpg

This could actually probably represent a few types but I thought it was funny hehehe

What types do you suspect might be really... interesting... couples when paired with their own type?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Hmm...enough ENFP-ENFP match ups might be able to supply the earth with an infinite amount of clean energy if you put them in the same room. With butterflies, and puppies.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*Looks at Hexis* For the Planet? :smooch:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
This could actually probably represent a few types but I thought it was funny hehehe

What types do you suspect might be really... interesting... couples when paired with their own type?
Awesome. It reminds me of a certain INTP-INTP experience.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
:popc1: I never say no to a good movie

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Hmm...enough ENFP-ENFP match ups might be able to supply the earth with an infinite amount of clean energy if you put them in the same room. With butterflies, and puppies.

MOOOOOOM!! Jock is generalizing again!!!

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6

Absolutely hilarious.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Ughhhh always this bloody generalizing from NTs...how bloody typical!!!! :shock:

Don't you *KNOW*??? :huh:

(When are these guys gonna get it right???? Bloody hell!!!!) :doh:

It's wrens and kittens, not butterflies and puppies!!! :cool: :tongue10:

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Oh so, this is how it would look? Looks fun. Maybe I should reconsider :D

Ultimately, I think they would respect each others' need for a slow paced relationship start-up phase. Or maybe they'd both be wishy washy/SCARED POOPLESS OF INTIMACY, and it just so happened to coincide.

Either way, it would be interesting to watch.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh I disagree. I think today's been pretty successful. *munches on some leftover popcorn he found*

Ok, but just so you know, I am NOT providing more!

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Either way, it would be interesting to watch.
Yeah, for whoever is OUTSIDE the realtionship at least. =P

Hm, personally I always thought that - since both are so introverted - they would never go outside to do, you know, grocery shopping etc. :D
Ah, who knows. If it was like on the comic tho, I would try it. :devil: