User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    enfp

i think no matter how bad something gets, i think moving to a different place is always an option

thankfully, growing up in an english speaking country means i can always teach english overseas as some emergency escape in case all goes to hell.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    i think no matter how bad something gets, i think moving to a different place is always an option
    thankfully, growing up in an english speaking country means i can always teach english overseas as some emergency escape in case all goes to hell.
    I thought of this......also faking my death

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I thought of this......also faking my death
    uh... thats too crazy!

its better to just move. change ur number. and never be heard from again except if you want to contact the guy. which u seem like u don't want to

at least its in your control then, any sort of contact.

ThatGirl

What makes you think this is related to a guy?

That's horribly offensive

MBTI
    enfp

^ not really offensive

most of the talk here is in regards to relationships

i think most of us came here because of some relationship problem, issue, and wanted to do the mbti thing to learn more about what happened... also the sense of community...

either way, its ur decision to talk about it or not... hope all works out for u~

MBTI
    INTP

Understanding what the point in learning is.

If in a months time, everything can change. And life and people fuck you over so hard (beyond your control), that every foundation you have worked so hard to maintain comes crashing down around you until your left with nothing.

I dont understand right now, what the point of learning, strategizing, fixing, going going going, is. When it seems like, learning is all you have, and your never allowed to move forward.

What is the point?
    Learning is moving forward. Depends what you want. If you just want to have fun, an emotional life, then just have fun and don't bother learning, but don't expect to have any money. If you want a sucessful career then learning is the way to go. Most people do best with some balance. Look at it this way, you learning so you can have more fun.

BTW, you have the most volatile personailty thing going.

ENTP->INFP->ENTJ->ENTP

What's next?

ThatGirl

I dont think I was able to arrticulate my point correctly

It was, BEYOND YOUR CONTROL, life circumstances, situations.

Everyone says well, at least you learn something from it, but after a while, your like "Really, I don't think I need anymore life lessons at the moment, what I NEED is for my hard to work net concrete results."

Its like, lessons only take you so far, specially when they are presented to you after the fact. Anyone who lives in a possibility orriented world and strives for actualization with in their plans, Im talking major life plans here, has at some point become frusterated with the fact that there are all these rules and consequences that don't pertain to anything in regards to the bigger picture. And that sometimes, stupid masses of grey matter can cause lots of needless destruction to your plans if people are immature and focused on you for whatever reason.

MBTI
    epyT
    Enneagram

I dont think I was able to arrticulate my point correctly

It was, BEYOND YOUR CONTROL, life circumstances, situations.

Everyone says well, at least you learn something from it, but after a while, your like "Really, I don't think I need anymore life lessons at the moment, what I NEED is for my hard to work net concrete results."

Its like, lessons only take you so far, specially when they are presented to you after the fact. Anyone who lives in a possibility orriented world and strives for actualization with in their plans, Im talking major life plans here, has at some point become frusterated with the fact that there are all these rules and consequences that don't pertain to anything in regards to the bigger picture. And that sometimes, stupid masses of grey matter can cause lots of needless destruction to your plans if people are immature and focused on you for whatever reason.
    I don't know, maybe I'm completely off base here, but it seems like you're just looking for reasons to give up. As clische as it sounds, and god do I hate saying it, but life isn't always easy, you have to keep going, you have to make the best of the hand you've been dealt, make lemonade, weather the storm...and what not...
    Only after disaster can we be resurrected.

ThatGirl

sure

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

What is the point?
    There is none, silly.