• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT Criminal Minds

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Which famous criminals do you think were NT?s

Ted Bundy -? ENTP

L

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Pretty much all of them?

HARSH!

What about all those angles of mercy who dwell in hospitals and use morphine to kill their patients, not really likely to ne NTs... I'd ave thought the NT criminal was a bit more sophisitcated - but maybe I'm wrong, it is supposition after all.

T

ThatGirl

What kinds of criminals are we talking here. They come in all sorts.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Any criminal you like

Are NT's more likely to be serial killers, or white collar crimes....

I suspect they would be more likely to want to do obessivie compulsive crimes - requiring a very careful/cleaver staging....

L

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Any criminal you like

Are NT's more likely to be serial killers, or white collar crimes....

I suspect they would be more likely to want to do obessivie compulsive crimes - requiring a very careful/cleaver staging....

L

Bank robbers.
Prison escapees.
Money laundrying.
"Outside sources."

Also, people flashing their wangs out of Sherlock Holmes trench coats.

10blackroses

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Agreed on Bundy, I don't know enough about Cooper to have an opinion.

Richard Ramirez (the Night Stalker) - ENTP too
David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) - INTJ
Jeffrey Dahmer - INTP
John Wayne Gacy (the Killer Clown) - ENTJ
H.H. Holmes - INTJ
Dennis Rader (BTK) - ENTJ

Of course, many of these might also be Sensors; murder was to them a way of attaining sensual pleasure.