• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs and Fashion +OTHER TYPES!!!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
.Im young, good looking, and single, also I just dont like looking bad, i dont know
I'm suddently very interested in your personnality. :rolli:

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
i just did today yeah...100% on both n and p...i'm super bad ass...or super screwed up...i can't remember which atm.

Earlier tonight I found an ATM that gave out money in $10 increments!!!

...this is the right thread to announce that, right?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
uh, i mean, man! what a stylish atm! must be an enfp!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well...even if it's not your style...what's your favorite kind of look...for guys and girls?

is it okay to ask another question in your dear lil thread monsieur eck?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
MY secretary gets mad when I make her edit my thread too much

yes it's ok, this time

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
ENTP's don't seem to care too much about their appearances, but still manage to look damn fine in those "potato-sacks" of theirs.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I think I often miss the mark of whatever look I was going for lol there something just a tad off about it.

I would say pre kids my mother described me as "looking like a million dollars with only 2 pennies to my name" because I made an effort and liked dressing smart, even casual was smart casual.

Now I am in jeans and vest in the summer, and jeans and jumpers in the winter. I very rarely have a reason to make an effort, but when I go out I still enjoy getting dressed up.

I just don't think I get the look right as well as my ISFJ or ESFP friends would if they were doing it.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I do have a look... there are some things that just scream my style.

I wear a lot of black, but think more Karen Walker than Marilyn Manson. I love classic pieces with a little modern flair. I'm not sure how to describe it... smart perhaps? Also, scarves equal love.

I like dressing up/dressing for the occasion - whether that's a football game or a funeral.

I have an INFP friend whose style is impeccable. It's artsy, and elegant - and she shops very intelligently. Her prom dress ended up being her office-holiday-party dress 4 years later. She's ahead of the trends and chic - she's my fashion inspiration.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
wouldn't call myself a fashion whore I still do have a keen sense of those things, and really don't feel 'good' if I don't like my clothes. You can basically tell how I feel by seeing how much I pay attention to those things and myself.

Same here. I really enjoy putting together outfits...with the added challenge of spending as little money as possible. But I can get really lazy.

celesul

MBTI Type
ENTP
I usually wear the same thing, or same sort of thing (jeans and a tshirt), but I also like to design and sew my own clothes. So, at those times, I end up with really cool tshirts ^.^ I can dress up and look decent, but I rarely bother, and I don't have anything particularly outrageous.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I hate to admit it but I do care about what I wear somewhat. Nothing to do with what is socially acceptable or somesuch crap, though. I like to feel good with what I'm wearing even if it's my usual bum-y attire.

Still I'm lazy even when it comes to shopping for clothes meaning I still wear the same things I did 4 years ago.