• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs and Fashion +OTHER TYPES!!!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I completely agree with OP; the two ENTPs that I know have a keen sense of style and are really into their appearance... It's strange because although I probably come across as more 'girly' than either of them, in this respect it's completely the other way around. The other thing that I notice is that both have a great feel for colour and work it into their style flair... They are really quite daring and outrageous when it comes to colour but it works on them

As for myself... yea fashion and me are perhaps not the best of buddies... I have a good sense of style and know what looks good and am very good at matching things together; people always ask for my advice but actually due to laziness I have a terrible style when it comes to myself... I guess you could call it hobo just by default. Some people like it however, and think that I am making a statement LOL but really apart from making the statement that I get up an hour too late inthe morning to be able to put together a 'look' I am in fact devoid of all other statements :)

MBTI Type
INxJ
The ENTPs I know are t-shirt and jeans people. All the time.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm sure not an ENFP when it comes to crazy outfits, but I think some clothing is a nice way to express one's personnality

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yea absolutely it is our creativity that we can readily display and also first impressions are lasting... man, I am guilting msyelf into getting ontop of my wardrobe

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
works great with my yves saint laurent dark shirt, really

T

ThatGirl

Today I'm an ENTP so I'll post

I enjoy looking decent, sort of have to in my line of work, but dont fear looking like I just woke up. When I do dress up I tend to go with solid colors, simple yet classic lines. I cant do the accessorize thing or create a look, I just sort of know what works for me. Comfort=classic and functional. With something of slight interest.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Today I'm an ENTP so I'll post

I enjoy looking decent, sort of have to in my line of work, but dont fear looking like I just woke up. When I do dress up I tend to go with solid colors, simple yet classic lines. I cant do the accessorize thing or create a look, I just sort of know what works for me. Comfort=classic and functional. With something of slight interest.
how strong is ur S?

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't wear jeans, maybe not an INTJ thing... but yeah.
Mostly corduroy pants, random-probably-geekish-t-shirt, and a hoodie. I own lots of hoodies. Oh and I only have one pair of shoes. Black Converse, white laces. Of course I'm 17. So perhaps my appearance will change later on to a more professional look.

Oh my dad is ENTP, he usually wears jeans with a button down casual shirt. That's like 90% of the time. Casual I guess.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I really don't care about my appearance much at all and I have a really high percentage of Nness..

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i just scored 100% n today...and some days couldn't care less...i'm not one to be fussy about it...but...i'm very visual and love fashion and it makes me happy to wear things i like.

and eck...i can't even respond to that i'm so broken up about it...

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
100% N!!!! Really!!! me too on a few occasions!! What bout your P is that really high too I can't remember what my average score is but once it has come up as 100% too!!!!!!!

T

ThatGirl

well my S is at 30/35% or something.
Pure N seems to care about appearances less, an idea.

Well, I recently threw in the towel and accepted myself as domminatly if not all N, so

The reason i care about my looks....Im young, good looking, and single, also I just dont like looking bad, i dont know

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
100% N!!!! Really!!! me too on a few occasions!! What bout your P is that really high too I can't remember what my average score is but once it has come up as 100% too!!!!!!!

i just did today yeah...100% on both n and p...i'm super bad ass...or super screwed up...i can't remember which atm.