User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    ......but I was wondering if there was something more functional and practical.
    LMAO

I would rather stick needles into my eyes than sow, my mum tried to get me to do embrodery when I was a late teen - I do now occationally sow on a button but thats about the height of it.

They can make great dusters

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Most of the ENTPs I know don't tend to dress up. They'll wear jeans and a t-shirt every day, which looks like they are wearing the same thing over and over. Of the ones that attempt to dress up, they fail miserably. Their sense of style isn't very good.
    This is pretty much what I do. I'll wear a loose pair of jeans, soft material mandatory. I'll also wear a short sleeved T-shirt, not too tight, otherwise I feel antsy. I actually only own about 5-6 shirts that have been in regular rotation since high school. (So that's around 2 years.) I really prefer shorts to jeans, and I usually wear khakis.

So yes, I don't pay that much attention to style.

The formalwear that I have doesn't really fit me well: I have long arms and broad shoulders, but a thinner torso. So it's pretty odd.

MBTI
    ESTP

ENFPs have quite a lot of style and as far as I have seen, they look good in almost everything that fits them. And I am sure it's not the clothes, but the way they wear them. The same for ENTPs, only a slightly weaker fashion sense.

As to myself... well, I mostly try to look good. But I do screw up at times. Just like everybody.

garbage

I usually dress practically.. plain-colored button-down shirt and loose-fitting jeans. But now I'm starting to dress more extravagantly, but for practical reasons People more knowledgeable than I on fashion (gay friends and women mostly ) give me suggestions and I'm starting to take them.

I wouldn't know fashion if it bludgeoned me over the head, but I know how to take advice and hints! My friend got me a brightly colored and more visually complicated shirt for Christmas, and I've 'mimicked' that by picking out other similar shirts to wear.

I change my hairstyle and facial hair pretty often because I get sick of it easily, but at least for now I've settled on some look.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post

Erin> I have a look I think?? .. Everyday it's basically skater shoes, cargo pants or shorts, and a tank underneath a baggy and often torn shirt lol. If I dress a bit nicer, I simply wear a nicer t-shirt, with a better logo or pattern. My look only changes situationally. (Mostly, I wear girls clothing if I've been lazy about laundry.)
    well yeah...i'd like to think i have a look too...but it's not always the same...more so lately because i'm not doing as much... and i like cargo pants and tank tops too...but i'll wear something like that one day and then the next i've got this dress over jeans japanese style look on...and then i'll wear a structured skirt with really high heels...you know...i was just wondering if it's typical that enfp's mix it up like that often.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

I think I have a "look". I don't like to wear things with brand-names on them, and I hate wearing anything fake-vintage--hate hate hate (not that I mind if someone else does it)!!! I'd probably call my look "thrift store absurdism", right now I'm wearing a cumberland county firefighter training center shirt, for example. My friends have told me that when they picture me in their heads, I'm almost always wearing my Staples uniform shirt (it cost 45, and I love answering the question, 'do you work at staples?').

While I probably sound cracked out and weird, and I'm always surprised when they say it, people tell me I'm pretty fashionable. In terms of nicer occasions, I clean up rllll good!
    What's up universe?

MBTI
    ENTP

I wear mostly tshirts and jeans, but enjoy surprising people with an outfit that catches people off guard. For parties, this often means eye catchign but not tacky (no douchebag stuff) shirts or even costumes. For new years, I wore a blue jumpsuit zipped down, silver sequined cumberbund, blue doc martens, and a white child-size horse riding helmet. I'm 6'2", so difficult to miss in that get up, lol.

I do feel like wearing soemthign drastically different gives me a different shell to act out in. The clothing is usually not too tight, as I have been a bit self conscious about my rather slim frame, but I've somehow bulked up a lil this year (pushups and arm curls really do work!) and dont mind seeing the definition in my figure.

Are many ENTPs models? It's something I've thought about trying for a while

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ THAT is ridiculous.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I can be fashionable when I need to.
    However, when it's not a necessity, I don't bother.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

hahaha.. Im not awesome at sewing either. It'd be one of my many projects if I really did make a quilt.

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    well yeah...i'd like to think i have a look too...but it's not always the same...more so lately because i'm not doing as much... and i like cargo pants and tank tops too...but i'll wear something like that one day and then the next i've got this dress over jeans japanese style look on...and then i'll wear a structured skirt with really high heels...you know...i was just wondering if it's typical that enfp's mix it up like that often.
    I LOVE all different sorts of fashion. I just don't normally wear them. I feel like I'm acting out of character almost to dress in something even if I like it.. Silly huh?

Quote Originally Posted by aufs klo View Post
    I'd probably call my look "thrift store absurdism"
    I love thrift stores!! I always find something I like there. Usually, it helps as well that I want stylish shit and I want to pay nearly nothing for it.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge