• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] THE ENTP Appreciation Thread

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I appreciate the ENTP ability to consistently draw the "fire of my ire" upon themselves.

It's impressive really.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if ENTPs didn't corrupt the language on purpose. They're ebil like that.

NEVAH!

This thread appears to be the 'grab the ENTP and shove their head in a toilet while yelling out abuse every time they surface for air' thread. Awesome! Gushing praise like in the needy emo INTP appreciation thread makes me feel icky :sick:

Much :heart:

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I really appreciate Micheal Savage for having the ability to prophossize what i'm going to think about in the future and then verbalize it coherantly.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP's actually know what they're talking about..

Silence the sycophant!

t1_pile_si.jpg

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Okay, lets add a few.

+ can offer great advice because can see the big picture, empathize, and anticipate pitfalls
+ charming
+ can get you in bed in 3 dates or probably shouldn't call him/herself an ENTP
+ can shift in and out of contemplative and engaging
+ has crazy fucking ideas that should normally be interesting
+ high self-awareness
+ often has a mystical or spiritual side or quality
+ wise
+ self-respecting
+ in charge of feelings
+ balls, lots of them
+ great body
+ infectious laugh
+ good dancer

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think that when it comes to our good days, we're the people INTPs wish they could be.

On our bad days, not even INTPs or ENFPs (our closest relatives) want us around.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think that when it comes to our good days, we're the people INTPs wish they could be.

I actually said I feel bad for ENTPs, they actually say the crazy shit we think.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good choice, dolphins have sex like a dozen times of day. Fucking for them is about the same as shaking hands for us.

which is why they are one of the smartest and most intelligent animals
think about it

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I actually said I feel bad for ENTPs, they actually say the crazy shit we think.

I've heard this before, I don't mind being seen as crazy, I have so many ideas that they can't all be good... and the best ones aren't grounded fully.....

Actually a chap at work pointed out that the difference in thinking between me and an ENFP collegue is that she starts talking about a concepts and helterskelters that idea into another area.... all during the free fall period verbal diarrhoea flows that allows people to follow her thing. I am different I go instantaneously (without dialogue) from one platform of thinging to it's natrual conclusion terratory. People struggle to see the links, but hey if they think about it there are steps....

I think he likes this in me...

:)

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
I love ENTPs :wubbie:.
They never bore me.
Watching them out of control=>:party2:

R

Riva

ENTPS often get called arogant or full of themsleves, however I note there appears to be a lot of self love threads and none dedicated to the creative thinkers themselvs (might show folks how wrong the arrogance claims are;)).

Some apperciation:

* can cope with a lot of information in one sitting
* don't over complicate things
* enjoy learning
* are good people to go to if you have really difficult problems
* can be very supportive
* are great coaches
* keep their eyes on the ball
* are funny
* are charming
* have a sunny disposition
* can be life of a party.....
* are good networkers

:)

conversely all those traits could also be interpreted in other ways which are quite true to ENTPs and cannot be denied.

* can cope with a lot of information in one sitting - and laugh at people who can't (only in unhealthy ENTPs, others wud never)
* don't over complicate things - let the suckers do the hard work
* enjoy learning - and showing off
* are good people to go to if you have really difficult problems - will also laugh at you 1st.
* can be very supportive - for very short periods of time
* are great coaches - and also always late
* keep their eyes on the ball - and kick your balls when you turn around
* are funny - will make you laugh at your best friend's funeral
* are charming -:yes: but only when you want to.
* have a sunny disposition - and rub it on other people's faces.
* can be life of a party..... - duh
* are good networkers - so that you will get all the benefits. don't forget, manipulation is key in an ENTPs life.

man i love being an ENTP.